Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was some kind of singalong by the looks of it 🙄 I’m PISSING at those comments about social distancing found in the chicken hut gravy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does anyone remember the stories of her a few years ago when she got invited to the gossies last minute? 🙈

Reactions: 3
I think it was some kind of singalong by the looks of it 🙄 I’m PISSING at those comments about social distancing found in the chicken hut gravy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does anyone remember the stories of her a few years ago when she got invited to the gossies last minute? 🙈
Missed that one what happened

Missed that one what happened
Jesus Christ she was making a massive deal about being invited to the gossies, I think she was invited because someone else had pulled out .. anyway she done this absolutely CHAOTIC story of her running around limerick getting all her bits done (all freebies too) before the big event 🤦‍♀️🤣 like she genuinely thought that she was going to the bleeping oscars.. if anyone has any screen recordings of this please share 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ she was making a massive deal about being invited to the gossies, I think she was invited because someone else had pulled out .. anyway she done this absolutely CHAOTIC story of her running around limerick getting all her bits done (all freebies too) before the big event 🤦‍♀️🤣 like she genuinely thought that she was going to the bleeping oscars.. if anyone has any screen recordings of this please share 🤣🤣🤣
She really is OTT about who and what she is I can just imagine 😅

Reactions: 1
No please please please do tell!!! I’ve been so good not having chicken nut ( also not going out &craving it at 2am🤦🏼‍♀️) but seeing it written there I’m like I’d murder a snack box and gravy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ But please tell the last minute gossies invite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gosh i remember that! She absolutely thought she was something special and all she did was turn up in some awful jumpsuit if memory serves and get bladdered while screaming down her phone 🙄

Reactions: 4
Gosh i remember that! She absolutely thought she was something special and all she did was turn up in some awful jumpsuit if memory serves and get bladdered while screaming down her phone 🙄
I can’t remember the rigout but the carry on of her when she got the last minute invite was ridiculous 🤣🤣 I was thinking YOU WERE AN AFTERTHOUGHT LOVE 🤣🤣 The bleeping gossies like 🤦‍♀️ The absolute worst, fakest crock of tit awards that ever took place🤦‍♀️🤣 oh she was running around limerick like a lunatic getting all her last minute freebies.. it was all over gals who snap at the time. They were like “delighted for Sinead getting invited to the gossies, she deserves it” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
My husband has just told me to ‘turn off that Limerick gobshite’ as he watched the football and her caterwauling came through my phone😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s so desperate for anything that resembles a small bit of content! Anyone with half a wit wouldn’t have shared those photos today. But she has to show off herself in her freebie red dress that from the side looks likes she’s expecting! Anything that shows off her entire leg she’d wear it! Seriously thick! Anyone with an ounce of sense wouldn’t have posted any picture since

Reactions: 2
She’s actually quite rude. Someone wrote another comment about her not know that if she sang she could see her grandmother and sinead just laughed at it - it wasn’t a supportive message you arrogant idiot. She flat out refuses to see that she should not have done that little sing along in the middle of level 5

She’s a fair dope she’s laughing off any negative comments RTE got in trouble Friday for photos of some members not social distancing and not wearing masks but sinead thinks she’s special the rules don’t apply to her 🙄 she’s special alright a special kinda thick

Reactions: 6
She’s a fair dope she’s laughing off any negative comments RTE got in trouble Friday for photos of some members not social distancing and not wearing masks but sinead thinks she’s special the rules don’t apply to her 🙄 she’s special alright a special kinda thick
Has she addressed it yet?

She won’t address it not a hope. And if she does it’ll be addressing it to say how upset she is that people are being negative and whatever happened to be kind BLA BLA BLA

Off for a spin in the car today for the Sunday dinner with the parents I'd bet!

More bloody sweets, stocking fillers? Stocking fillers of type 2 diabetes, and if anyone gifted me massive bags of sugar like that as a gift I’d wallop them across the head with it!

• Sad
Id strongly suggest everyone to contact the savoy re that non social distancing non mask wearing ^event^

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.