Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the best outfit she had to wear. Was she not given a freebie dress for the hen did no one send her a freebie outfit...no extravagant over embellished number from Asos purchased either.
This prob just the traveling outfit, no doubt there will be a freebie later on

Reactions: 3
She got two free dresses in Folkster one for the men and one for day two

She was in that zip yard place getting it altered looks like it had feathers and sequins

• Sick
That’s the last time I go to Galway in leggings and t-shirt . Had to collect himself from the airport bus , Shauna Lindsey was on his bus, looked stunning in fairness. We needed something to eat and he suggested Hyde, I said no cos I looked like I came straight from walking the dogs 🤣 fecks sake, I could have spent the afternoon spotting influencers in the wild 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She got two free dresses in Folkster one for the men and one for day two

She was in that zip yard place getting it altered looks like it had feathers and sequins
That's what I would be expecting to see her in she loves a bit of sequins and feathers...

The sister in Killaloe must not have been allowed out of the attic for the hen! Must just be blonde bimbo night tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely thought she would go abroad for her hen. Wasn't expecting her to stay in Ireland.

That outfit is hideous! Who the hell gets not one but two free outfits and then wears a two piece from Tesco to their own hen party? Way to accentuate the barrel belly.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.