Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread before the mods shut us down 😂

Full title won't fit again but it's from @mrscoco

Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & burnt garlic bread

Reactions: 3
Yeh I’d say we won’t hear anymore about slimming world now as she says herself doesn’t want to put pressure on herself !!

Reactions: 5
First week is always fluid .. and since she had no drink I wouldn't have been surprised if she had lost a stone this week! But that will be it, off to Doolin to drink and eat all around her

Reactions: 4
No salty take away and no drink, she is heavy too so 7lb loss would be normal, it’s water weight lost

Reactions: 8
Shes shitting on about dinners there and not a word about the Hello Fresh “healthy” dinners she was gifted. She should have all the weight lost at this stage; given the personal training, gym membership, free meals, gym gear gifts and acres of free time she has. bleeping dope will eat 7 pounds back on this weekend and we’ll never hear SW again!

Reactions: 9
Her down fall will be the famous slimming world 1/3! That “stirfry” yesterday was chicken in sauce, not a sniff of a vegetable. I’d say a fruit or veg doesn’t pass her lips!

Reactions: 4
Her down fall will be the famous slimming world 1/3! That “stirfry” yesterday was chicken in sauce, not a sniff of a vegetable. I’d say a fruit or veg doesn’t pass her lips!
I was thinking that, not a shred of anything green to be seen

Well lads is Sinead still going on like a fat keg of sh*t ?
I got blocked for telling her the same so just checking in 🤗🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sinead would not be able for Ozempic as you can’t really drink on it. Once she came off it she would be back mainlining chicken wings and Chinese chicken curry and it would all pile back on.