Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dirty delete on the hello fresh burgers into the air fryer video! Not as per recipe card Sinead 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her sister on saying she only went to one night of the hen, one night with sinead is enough. Imagine your sister saying you’re a dose and they can’t put up with your narcissist, alcoholic and overall crazy energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her sister on saying she only went to one night of the hen, one night with sinead is enough. Imagine your sister saying you’re a dose and they can’t put up with your narcissist, alcoholic and overall crazy energy.
She says what we are all thinking ! A few minutes in the same pub or club as her is enough for a life time! I have been with many who even left half drinks coz she was roaring and shouting in the pub wanting all eyes on her, nd they couldn't even hear themselves talk so they up and left!

Reactions: 10
Question box: What toddler friendly hotel can give me a freebie this weekend for Jacob’s birthday?
We know you too well Sinead!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'd say she will either go to a hotel with a kids club so her and Slimon can drink for the day and then get a sitter at night.
Or she'll get two or three rooms and have the child staying with the sister or mother because he wanted a "sleepover".
Either way, they'll be on the piss.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.