Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 3011736
That top is under serious pressure
If the cap fits, she is a bull in every sense of the word!
---
Does she have her vacious on under that?
She never wears her stuff unless it's to flog it! When Vacious had its launch at House she said she didn't wear it coz it was too hot and she would be sweating! But was then floging that people were saying they take it abroad on hols and can't live without it!

Reactions: 3
I'd say there'll be an Irish hen and a foreign hen. I can't see her just settling for a night in Galway either.
There’ll be another free one in House for the trashy aunties. And then a night out in Portugal before the wedding. She’s incapable of not getting pissed. And does getting the weave/weft/wig put in mean the bollocks vitamins she was flogging (gasp!) didn’t actually do anything? I need to sit down, I’m shocked. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Imagine being gifted a dress for ur hens then getting the length altered to a mini!! I wudnt say the shop be gifting her anything again!!

Reactions: 8
She butchered the Folkster dress. It started out pretty classy but she had to get that poor woman in the Zipyard to chop it up to her gee. Then she only put it on for a couple of pictures. Makes no sense. Now she is in an an awful dress that makes her look like a duster.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.