Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not have about 4,000 free dresses in her wardrobe. The state of what she wore. Bet into the Dunnes jeans, which are for winter not summer. And white and black and cream do not go.

Reactions: 5
i’m gonna be bate into this thread for the hen anyway i won’t lie the comments are gonna be the high point of this weekend i’m here for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she talks about tucking the Chinese vest under your gut I nearly got sick. I cant imagine the smell off her.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
For all her advertising her chinese tat every opportunity she gets, she brings one swimsuit that she wore twice. I bet the gusset is wreaking. You know she isn't the type to rinse out swimwear. Bad enough she stinks IRL.

The cackling is disgusting. Has to be Centre of Attention all the time.

She was so disrespectful to that gentleman whilst trying to be funny.

You are not funny Sinead.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So goes on a PR trip to hotel shows herself drinking a cocktail and flaunt her own brand on trip and shows nothing of hotel.. no food no room tour etc... waste of time gifting her anything

Reactions: 8
wtf is a weave
It's just hair extensions. Depending on what type you would be getting people call them different things but not many would call it a weave now. A weave used to refer to more of a wig type extension as sometimes they would be sewn into the hair but I'm intrigued to see what she has gotten done. Deffo looks like more length and volume

Reactions: 2
She has fallen off the SW wagon and doesn't intend to get back on it! Having a insta huns hen this weekend and another one in a few weeks time for family and friends ! Said she had lost a stone and has half of it back on if not more! She has every intention of enjoying her hen and not worry about her weightloss she wants to eat, drink and be Sinead!! Was it ever going to be any other way?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.