Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair stuck to her head with sweat already! After getting it done this morning! Trunchball bun incoming... haven't voduz a dry shampoo stuff she could have used to freshen up the hair..

Reactions: 4
That swimsuit that she “designed”. Somebody else posted a VERY similar style recently and for less than a tenner? I got sucked in and paid the €60 odd for it 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That swimsuit that she “designed”. Somebody else posted a VERY similar style recently and for less than a tenner? I got sucked in and paid the €60 odd for it 😱
Reverse search images on SHEIN of any fashion item before you’re thinking of buying. I’d say 70-80% of them are on that website and so much cheaper.

Reactions: 6
Hope she doesn't start roaring and shouting or singing she will burst every bottle in that wine cellar

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For someone who is never housed you’d think she’d have a second makeup/washbag to throw in a going away bag.

Forgetting items 🫣

Plus shes in a cellar and not going to drink???? More chance of a snowball in hell

Reactions: 1
Nah, lying about her intentions not to drink and why it was everyone else’s fault she did! Sure they put her in the wine cellar!

Reactions: 2
I’m confused, is this her actual proper hen? Or is she just saying it in order to get a freebie? Who are the girls she’s with? Never seen them before in my life 🤣🤣

Shes hopeless. Who goes off on a jolly yo eat nd drink rings around themselves a few days before their hen. Sjes a lost cause, genuinely. All the way to cavan got a bit of dinner and a few drinks. She's wreckless

Let's see how well the white body suit washes after she has her dinner and drinks, it will look like Van Gogh vomited on it!

• Haha
We were going booking a stay in Farnham and had to cancel because the dates didn’t suit. So glad now we aren’t spending our money there.

Reactions: 5
Please please throw out the white body suits absolutely blue. They remind me of the cheap €4 long sleeve tops you buy in Pennys for the winter. Absolutely shocking 😳

The plastic shoes, the massive gunt, and the too short jeans. Not even to mention her pretending she has a waist. The absolute state of her. Style my ass. Its pathetic, mammys night off-shes never with that child.

Reactions: 11
The kimono is black and cream and she put it with blue jeans and a white bodysuit 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m near sick eating my breakfast listening to her flip flops slmuch into the spa floor 🤢 turn the sound off 🔇

Plus why is she showing her neck sweat, its a sauna…newsflash you will sweat !

Reactions: 5
The kimono is black and cream and she put it with blue jeans and a white bodysuit 🤯
Not to mention it’s a beach kimono. And someone who owns a “swimwear brand” she’s wearing same one two days on the trot 🤢
The mouth on her roaring and shouting in the bar and clearly recording a woman and posting she’s a geebag

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.