Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she pisses through any money she has.

Knacker wedding abroad ✅
€1500 Gucci bag ✅
€50K leased BMW to keep up with the huns ✅
Out every weekend drinking and snorting coke ✅

You'd think one of them would have a bit of cop on and save for their own house instead of renting. If they even substituted the first three things above they would have their own place.
It’ll be an easier mess to clean up when this inevitably goes south if there’s no house! She will never convince me that those two are genuinely in love.

Reactions: 3
She is probably waiting to move in with Mama Rose. A live in carer for Sinead and free childcare.

Did herself and Slimey have a fight this morning! Going on your hen with a black eye isn't a good look! Hope it's a right shiner lol! And who goes to Cavan on a hen! There is shite all up there! And how goes on a Tuesday? Easy know the bleep doesn't work!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she expect all her crew to drop work and go on a mid week hen with her? Silly me, of course she does.

Did herself and Slimey have a fight this morning! Going on your hen with a black eye isn't a good look! Hope it's a right shiner lol! And who goes to Cavan on a hen! There is shite all up there! And how goes on a Tuesday? Easy know the bleep doesn't work!
Bet it’s a freebie in cabu! maybe she’s taken up tennis again 🥊

Reactions: 2
Raging it's Farnham!!! Have stayed there multiple times & never once any complimentary drink etc! Utterly disgusted

It's not the place for a hen! God help anyone using the spa facilities or outdoor pool, she'll ruin the peace there.

A gifted hen....ffs! How scabby can u be

Reactions: 7
Raging she got Farnham gifted! She would travel the length of Ireland for a freebie! She never even heard of The place before I bet! And will no doubt beg another gifted stay after the wedding for herself and Slimey while she is there! tit like this gives me the bleeping rage to see these begging no shame insta dopes get handed gifted stays when they wouldn't put their hands in their pockets for anything! It was said before Sinead would sell her Mother for a free pair of knickers and she came on balling crying about it saying she is not like that she said she doesn't want to know what's said about her blah blah.. well if there was ever a one that's sold her soul for freebies it is you Sinead! She will have blagged and begged for everything free or half price for her wedding too!

Reactions: 8
Raging she got Farnham gifted! She would travel the length of Ireland for a freebie! She never even heard of The place before I bet! And will no doubt beg another gifted stay after the wedding for herself and Slimey while she is there! tit like this gives me the bleeping rage to see these begging no shame insta dopes get handed gifted stays when they wouldn't put their hands in their pockets for anything! It was said before Sinead would sell her Mother for a free pair of knickers and she came on balling crying about it saying she is not like that she said she doesn't want to know what's said about her blah blah.. well if there was ever a one that's sold her soul for freebies it is you Sinead! She will have blagged and begged for everything free or half price for her wedding too!
100%..& she'll never darken the door of Farnham again unless gifted.
Disgrace

Reactions: 7
I don’t think this is her hen, it’s a PR trip. Either way, she’s a scaldy witch!
I'd hope it isn't her hen! Still well pissed off she's been gifted a stay there. Utter joke. She will never ever come back, much like any other hotel stay she raves about ( coz it's gifted)..like all the huns

Her Hen is this weekend.
This is a freebie with other beggars.
Her broadcast channel she said she has "loads on" between now and the wedding and she mentioned her Birthday, okay it's one day go out for a meal or have a cake etc don't think it's a massive deal, it's not a milestone Birthday like.🙄 so childish, any excuse to stuff her face.
She hasn't got back to SW since Portgual.

Her Hen is this weekend.
This is a freebie with other beggars.
Her broadcast channel she said she has "loads on" between now and the wedding and she mentioned her Birthday, okay it's one day go out for a meal or have a cake etc don't think it's a massive deal, it's not a milestone Birthday like.🙄 so childish, any excuse to stuff her face.
She hasn't got back to SW since Portgual.
And she never will go back to SW!
---
Her hen will include a booze cruise in some shape or form! We should all play tacky hen bingo at the weekend.. booze cruise = shots cocktail class =shot... altho I have a feeling it could be over to the Aran islands or some place!

PR thing, the Beautytruth there as well. Dunno who else. All I know is they will never get a cent from me ever 😡

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.