Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will she hop on the Ozempic bandwagon or does she love food too much?

Reactions: 1
Ozempic gives you the shits. She would be stuck to the toilet. You arent supposed to eat the same crap and use it.

But hey all her dresses fit her at the moment!!

Reactions: 2
am i mistaken or did she even mention slimey on father’s day or was it all poor me?
A brief show of him doing the child’s hair I believe. She’s in for a land after the wedding hype is over and she has to make a marriage work when you’ve 2 people who tolerate each other at best!

Reactions: 9
She’s unboxed the Gucci bag, sinead unboxing is so ten years ago and frankly embarrassing, anyway you can return it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The unboxing is dated and so is the gucci marmont bag. The lucky lucky man had them all week in Spain on the beach for 20e, iv just come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say she pisses through any money she has.

Knacker wedding abroad ✅
€1500 Gucci bag ✅
€50K leased BMW to keep up with the huns ✅
Out every weekend drinking and snorting coke ✅

You'd think one of them would have a bit of cop on and save for their own house instead of renting. If they even substituted the first three things above they would have their own place.

Reactions: 7