Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a “professional” who owns and “designs” under garments you’d think she’d know the difference between a training bra and sports bra 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it not a bit strange to ask someone to be your maid of honor only 3 months before the wedding?

Any weddings I've been involved in this is done months if not a year in advance.

Maybe she asked Mary and she then said no or changed her mind?

Reactions: 3
Is it not a bit strange to ask someone to be your maid of honor only 3 months before the wedding?

Any weddings I've been involved in this is done months if not a year in advance.

It's her friend asking her, not Sinead asking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Exactly my point Neady has not seen a size 16 since she was a child! She is no more 14 stone then trisha transformations .. the camera and her angles has everyone fooled,
I really do think she's lying about her weight. I'm 5'7 and I'm between a size 18/20. Built a bit like Sinead in that I carry my weight on my belly and I weigh just over 15 stone which is what she says she is now.
She's 3-4 inches taller than me and definitely looks bigger in the tum area from unposed pics. Plus she is much bigger chested than me (I am in the itty bitty titty committee).
If she's going to post about weight loss she should at least be honest. It's just a number.

As for a size 16. I dunno I suppose if I wore chanx and bet myself into clothes I could say I was a 16 too. But I'd be kidding myself!

I had gone for a fitting in Folkster and had chosen a dress. I was to call them this week and pay the deposit to put the order through. I will 100% be cancelling it. There’s plenty dresses out there, instead of supporting this fat gowl getting a free dress. They can duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had gone for a fitting in Folkster and had chosen a dress. I was to call them this week and pay the deposit to put the order through. I will 100% be cancelling it. There’s plenty dresses out there, instead of supporting this fat gowl getting a free dress. They can duck off.
I would 100% do the same! She has never ever shopped there in her life never handed over hard earned money to them before so I don't see why the hell they would just hand out free clothes to someone who went ringing around begging for dresses for her wedding! She has never promoted them before never even knew they existed! Boils my blood!

Reactions: 18
They were probably bullied into doing it though. I'd say she'd be a proper intimidating witch. I don't know any bridal shop that would need to advertisement.

Reactions: 4
She does not come across as Folksters demographic at all! A bizarre collab, and the mother in tow scabbing bras 🙄

Reactions: 13
And please tell them why you're not putting down your hard earn cash down as a deposit

Reactions: 17

Her friend asked her not sinead
---
She does not come across as Folksters demographic at all! A bizarre collab, and the mother in tow scabbing bras 🙄
The staff of that bra shop are rude and arrogant I had a bad experience and wouldn’t go back

• Wow
I don't know why she'd have to go to Belle Femme when Limerick has one of the best lingerie shops in Ireland. Vamp are brilliant but she'd have to pay. Sorry, answered my own question 😂

Reactions: 10
Imagine using photos of your dead father to promote cheap jewellery that you wouldn’t wear in a fit! He’ll never rest in peace with Sinead around anyway!

That “jewellery” with the photo in it is trash. Woeful -I am also never going near Folkster,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.