Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any recommendations on what foundation/tinted moisturiser to wear by night on holidays? I usually just wear powder on my face by night on hols, but I find that powder just sits in my lines as recently. Nothing too heavy but just something to match my tan
I use the Charlotte Tilbury healthy glow stuff, comes out of the tube grey (don’t be alarmed 😂) but blends beautifully! Just enough coverage without feeling heavy!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks for the recommendations. Sinead is back on the diet apparently. Last night's dinner was burnt chips and what looked like steak with a few veg. The whole thing is pointless without a whole change in attitude to food. Obviously not easy for anyone.

Reactions: 4
Any recommendations on what foundation/tinted moisturiser to wear by night on holidays? I usually just wear powder on my face by night on hols, but I find that powder just sits in my lines as recently. Nothing too heavy but just something to match my tan
You can get a sample of Estee Lauder Sheet Tint in the airport - it comes out like moisturiser but gives your skin a glow. It's very natural.
I sometimes use a concealer, then bronzer over. Gives coverage but not too much..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jaysus lads walked into a vets today and thought the guy in the q on front of me was Slimey !!!!!
Had to look a couple of times but turns out this guy was too handsome to be him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Heliocare gel cream light is beautiful (or dark if your more tanned) and it’s actually an spf 50 (it’s not a tint with spf in it, it’s an spf brand with tint in it). I use it all summer. Can buy cheapest in Ireland from skinnerd website.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jaysus lads walked into a vets today and thought the guy in the q on front of me was Slimey !!!!!
Had to look a couple of times but turns out this guy was too handsome to be him 🤣🤣🤣
Ya Slimey is manky. Dirtbag like his trash gf.

I wonder did she get a discount or her wedding dress for free from Dreamy Curves - I will be ripping. I recently bought my dress there, the girls are so lovely in the shop but I absolutely hate that witch and how much these influencers get for free.
Seen a load of them got glasses free this week from Specsavers Terrie Mc and here’s me paying nearly €400/500 every 2 years… I’m in the wrong job

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really thought it was one of those videos where she clicks her fingers & the hair & make-up is all done but no that is her best look.

Any more in to watch the haircut? What's Mary like? She seemed really sweet in her posts of the Camino but generally looks like someone you'd be half afraid of.

Any more in to watch the haircut? What's Mary like? She seemed really sweet in her posts of the Camino but generally looks like someone you'd be half afraid of.
She’d eat you without salt and loves the limelight, similar to herself. She’s had an awful year in fairness and she’s a better mother to JCup than Sinead is. Imagine not paying for your child’s first haircut. I’d say she waited until someone offered before she’d cut it.

Reactions: 8
She’d eat you without salt and loves the limelight, similar to herself. She’s had an awful year in fairness and she’s a better mother to JCup than Sinead is. Imagine not paying for your child’s first haircut. I’d say she waited until someone offered before she’d cut it.
She really should have brought him to someone who could cut toddlers hair

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.