Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d eat you without salt and loves the limelight, similar to herself. She’s had an awful year in fairness and she’s a better mother to JCup than Sinead is. Imagine not paying for your child’s first haircut. I’d say she waited until someone offered before she’d cut it.
My friend is a hairdresser she never charged for my kids hair to this day she refuses to charge my daughter and shes in her 20’s I always pay for mine but she always gets a good present at Christmas 😂

Reactions: 4
Her skin is wrecked from the drink, drugs, sun and tit diet. Botox isn’t doing much if that’s her wrinkles with it. Filters are saving her at this point.

“celebrating my bestie” Shows random stranger that she has never mentioned before. 🙄 fake as duck

Reactions: 7
As someone whose weight fluctuates, I've been ten stone, 15 stone and every weight in between I can see she is struggling with her relationship with food, binging for a week after a holiday. Unless you get to the bottom of that than you cannot loose weight long term.
She'll be on the razz tonight, 0 self control.

The sisters weirdly ott with him, is she like that with the other sisters kids?
It suits Sinead to offload the parenting to an actual
Adult. We all saw what she was like when she was trapped at home with him in the early days. Out on piss whenever she could, sitting in a speedboat with a weeping c section wound. She fucked the early bonding days and he is stuck to Mares now for stability especially after losing his uncle Tom and Grandad so suddenly. You can tell Sinead is awkward around him.

Reactions: 9
I think the top is beautiful too but abut ott for drinks with the 'friend' who looks like she's coming back from a jog.

Reactions: 1
Saw her in House last night and my god the resting witch face on this one is scary! So so so unappealing and unapproachable, major bad vibes, trudging through the place

• Wow
Saw her in House last night and my god the resting witch face on this one is scary! So so so unappealing and unapproachable, major bad vibes, trudging through the place
Has she lost any weight?
(I am fascinated by her weight because she has long slender legs and appears slim on the shoulder area-I probably compare myself to her size wise, although I’ve been told I am nowhere near her size).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.