Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ag the hair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤪😅 actually hilarious to walk out of a hairdresser like that.
she genuinely does nothing to get hair. Like why does she need to get it done every time she heads to anything…. And to think voduz pay her to promote hair products. She doesn’t even do her hair everrrrr

Reactions: 5
Ag the hair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤪😅 actually hilarious to walk out of a hairdresser like that.
she genuinely does nothing to get hair. Like why does she need to get it done every time she heads to anything…. And to think voduz pay her to promote hair products. She doesn’t even do her hair everrrrr
Well to wash her hair she would have to wash herself and we know she doesn't! So it would be a start if she hopped into have a good wash

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Speaking of terrible hair, is that Tara Makeup’s hair supposed to be like that? I don’t follow her, but she needs a hairdresser freebie or two… 😬😬😬

Reactions: 3
i’d say obsessed made a show of her hair on purpose trying to get rid of her after her ignorance last week

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice the hair was fucked up into that stupid looking knot at the event, so she wasted that hairdressers time for a freebie and got to the event and tied her hair up! And off out for her walk doesn't look like she had her hair done this morning at all! She must have sweated like a pig strolling through Dublin while looking at the trees to say she had to tie the hair up!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Anyone know if that Max Factor she's advertising is any good? It does look good on her to be fair she has better skin than me. I'm sick of buying expensive foundations and all just average.

Anyone know if that Max Factor she's advertising is any good? It does look good on her to be fair she has better skin than me. I'm sick of buying expensive foundations and all just average.
Well she is obviously being paid to say it's great so I wouldn't go on her recommendations she will be flogging BePerfect tomorrow

Reactions: 6
Surely that's a conflict of interest with bperfect.

It looks great as she had no moisturizer on or anything which of course she should have

Reactions: 7
I love the loreal infallible tbh its not that expensive and id have quite a red face and it covers it wonderfully. I mix it with my estee lauder when im going out 🤣

Anyone else notice the hair was fucked up into that stupid looking knot at the event, so she wasted that hairdressers time for a freebie and got to the event and tied her hair up! And off out for her walk doesn't look like she had her hair done this morning at all! She must have sweated like a pig strolling through Dublin while looking at the trees to say she had to tie the hair up!
Or more like she reads Tattle and realised how stupid she looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Aimee Connolly satin skin is fabulous

Honestly she needs to get a life! Here I am making the dinner and gushing over her manky Spanx vests 😂

• Haha
Any recommendations on what foundation/tinted moisturiser to wear by night on holidays? I usually just wear powder on my face by night on hols, but I find that powder just sits in my lines as recently. Nothing too heavy but just something to match my tan

Reactions: 1
Any recommendations on what foundation/tinted moisturiser to wear by night on holidays? I usually just wear powder on my face by night on hols, but I find that powder just sits in my lines as recently. Nothing too heavy but just something to match my tan
The Chanel les beiges bronzing cream is amazing!!! I wear a bit mixed with my foundation for a glow and it will definitely be coming with me on holidays. That’s all you will need😁

It's great, it's my go to regular foundation, not my "getting dressed up" one though. Amazon is usually the cheapest place for it, I have it on subscribe and save.

Reactions: 1
The Chanel les beiges bronzing cream is amazing!!! I wear a bit mixed with my foundation for a glow and it will definitely be coming with me on holidays. That’s all you will need😁
Thank you xx just a glow is what’s needed 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.