Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she lost any weight?
(I am fascinated by her weight because she has long slender legs and appears slim on the shoulder area-I probably compare myself to her size wise, although I’ve been told I am nowhere near her size).
She knows her angles. Photos she posts are vastly different to other peoples

Reactions: 4
Has she lost any weight?
(I am fascinated by her weight because she has long slender legs and appears slim on the shoulder area-I probably compare myself to her size wise, although I’ve been told I am nowhere near her size).
no not at all! The same as normal! I see her regularly enough around Raheen but I didn’t see an ounce of difference last night!

Reactions: 4
Whose sofa is she slobbing around on while “having the cure” and where is her child? God she’s a skanger

Reactions: 9
She has not lost any weight and even if it's a stone loss, she is carrying so much weight in her stomach it will be hard to see it till it's a 3 stone lost at most! See her practically every day! Trust me the wilder beast has not lost anything yet! And her weight is not true on her weightloss channel or what ever it is! She will never say how much she is! We were in Centra and we were walking in and she was barging out the door like a fecking bull and my boyfriend says jesus christ the head on that! I burst out laughing, he said she has the body of a builder on a site, with a beer belly and jumbo breakfast rolls !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God, why does she carry herself so angrily? She must really hate herself.

Reactions: 2
God, why does she carry herself so angrily? She must really hate herself.
She has always been like that. I used to live near her and she’s like a bull most of the time. Stomping around because she’s very heavy footed. “She is style, she is grace….” 🫠 Honestly have seen builders with a lighter step!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has not lost any weight and even if it's a stone loss, she is carrying so much weight in her stomach it will be hard to see it till it's a 3 stone lost at most! See her practically every day! Trust me the wilder beast has not lost anything yet! And her weight is not true on her weightloss channel or what ever it is! She will never say how much she is! We were in Centra and we were walking in and she was barging out the door like a fecking bull and my boyfriend says jesus christ the head on that! I burst out laughing, he said she has the body of a builder on a site, with a beer belly and jumbo breakfast rolls !
It makes sense that her channel is a actually correct coz that weight would leave u a size 20. Idk what height she is but it's not far off
---
Also I think it's v brave of her to put it up

Shes being genuine... For once

It makes sense that her channel is a actually correct coz that weight would leave u a size 20. Idk what height she is but it's not far off
---
Also I think it's v brave of her to put it up

Shes being genuine... For once
She's about 5 ft 9, when i was pregnant with my second i hit 14 stone and im also 5 ft 9 and i was a size 16 at most.

Reactions: 2
She's about 5 ft 9, when i was pregnant with my second i hit 14 stone and im also 5 ft 9 and i was a size 16 at most.
Exactly my point Neady has not seen a size 16 since she was a child! She is no more 14 stone then trisha transformations .. the camera and her angles has everyone fooled,

Reactions: 3
Happen to have a hour to kill waiting on a appointment and clicked into her weightloss journey! What a load of absolute shite! From what I saw she showed Turkey rashers for breakfast and waffled on about being 14 stone before Jcup and 16 stone now said she lost a stone which brings her to 15, but was up 3lbs and her weight is 15st 1 now!!! All these huns are not great with maths are they? Herself a Sarah Burke must have had the same maths teacher!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.