Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's lost nothing though, looks exactly the same. That belly looks painful. I've a large chest and belly(nothing like hers but big) from 4 kids and I'm trying to do my best to lose it. Lugging around H cups every day is no joke. Not to mind the cost of bras. She's only had one child, imagine if she had another.

Reactions: 6
She looks so uncomfortable with Jacob in her arms and he looks uncomfortable being held by her

Reactions: 2
That white top is awful on her its like the one Sarah burps wears when she goes to try and lose the pounds

Reactions: 5
She looks like beetlejuice in that shirt yoke! My god! No nappy bag to be seen that child will be in that nappy till bed time I'd say

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Would she not just do a plus size haul from Pennys instead of buying one crappy dress? She is so cheap, unless it’s free she wouldn’t bother her hole.

• Heart
Would she not just do a plus size haul from Pennys instead of buying one crappy dress? She is so cheap, unless it’s free she wouldn’t bother her hole.
Well the tag is still on the dress, so she might bring it back during the week

She's been eating tit every day since she's come from Portgual ? So including the hol that's 2 weeks? Fair to say she's prob gained all the weight back. I'm no slim Jim and often struggle with my relationship with food, but when "on it" you need to jump straight back after hols, a night out, binge etc. She'll be "good" until the hen and then self sabotage for another fea weeks. It really is a vicious circle

I’m sorry but I wud do a way better job than this one, showing ad and ba goods “ sorry about the background music “ and he stuck his fingers in it earlier as she comes on in in a tshirt and hun bun!! This is ur job sinead !!! Just as bad as fbg!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.