Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doireann G was the same today. She got her hair done by him earlier and asked if she could get a message to Khloe by him resharing her story 😂😂 desperate much...
She didn't show her hair or what he did to it did she! Just saw her on the chair and that was it!

Reactions: 6
So she takes her fat no filtered 18 stone body (sorry 14 stone allegedly for SW stories) to a hair lad in Dublin then puts "Obsessed" on the stories. Is Obsessed not the name of the salon who she fucked over along with many in Limerick?

Oh she loves a dig at others does this horrible bleep. She looks like she ate an elephant on holidays. Tight clothes do not suit her.

Wedding in 3/4 months and she looks bigger than ever. She has 2 double chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes a joke. She probably thought Andrew fitzsimons would bring a few chanx bodysuits back to his mates the kardashians. Dying inside for her. I'd say he thought she was a hot mess as they say stateside.

• Haha
She has stopped posting on her broadcast channel since Portugal, that's the diet gone again. SW is now a distant memory 🤣

• Haha
she’d have some neck to go back with the begging bowl to dervela after that blatant dig that’s horrible treatment of another human

I need a lesson from her in body confidence because anyone willing to put up pics of themselves rammed into those body suits and jeans like they've a pillow stuffed down their pants have serious confidence.

Reactions: 17
I need a lesson from her in body confidence because anyone willing to put up pics of themselves rammed into those body suits and jeans like they've a pillow stuffed down their pants have serious confidence.
I need those same lessons 😂 The cheap bodysuits do her no favours
Screenshot_20240531-105204_Instagram.jpg

She’s like a busted bag of bread rolls. And the strategic bag placed over the stomach. There is no way that can be flattering.

Reactions: 12
I need those same lessons 😂 The cheap bodysuits do her no favours
View attachment 2966515
The nipples 🤮
---
Oh 💯, I’m a size 12 and after having no. 3 so more belly than usual and I’m so conscious and then there’s this one!! It’s unreal!

What the duck is that “summery” outfit? The long sleeve top stuck to her; the weird skirt (what is the hype with this Sinead Keary stuff) and the lumpy shoes?

Reactions: 11
I don't get the Sinéad Keary stuff either, basic over priced blazers and cami tops that look like you're going to bed.

Reactions: 16
To be fair to the hairdresser he didn’t have much to work with, wonder did he notice that her sides have come down🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am by no means a skinny Minnie…. But it’s as if thinks a quick flick backwards of her right foot will suddenly create a pose that shaves 5 stone off her….. hmmmmm must try that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have theory, Saxenda. THE SW is a mask. If she hasn't mentioned SW since wedding, she seems smugly confident, id be anxious as to weight gain after a sesh like that. So i think she lost a lot and looks good, SW, Me thinks, its not! She hasn't mentioned SW as she has the pens to inject and will obs lose, just my theory!!!

Reactions: 2
I have theory, Saxenda. THE SW is a mask. If she hasn't mentioned SW since wedding, she seems smugly confident, id be anxious as to weight gain after a sesh like that. So i think she lost a lot and looks good, SW, Me thinks, its not! She hasn't mentioned SW as she has the pens to inject and will obs lose, just my theory!!!
No she hasn’t lost any weight. If she’s on it she should ask for a refund!