Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does not have the body or shape for a body suit! Makes her belly too round and clothes look ridiculous, the waist on clothes cut her across the middle, really does her no favours

Reactions: 10
Same bodysuit on again today 🤢 like because it’s wrapped around your bum and vagina with no underwear I do think it should be washed after a wear.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s obviously rinsed (no pun intended!) the hairdressers of Limerick for freebies if she’s off to Dublin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same bodysuit on again today 🤢 like because it’s wrapped around your bum and vagina with no underwear I do think it should be washed after a wear.
I always wore knickers with a body suit back when I wore them in my late teens/early 20s

Reactions: 9
" The King of Hair", that up style she got is like something I'd do myself in a rush. All rough and messy at the back. She's had better in Obsessed salon.
Serious case of yet man is hyped up because he's a male hairdresser. See it all the time in the industry.

Reactions: 7
" The King of Hair", that up style she got is like something I'd do myself in a rush. All rough and messy at the back. She's had better in Obsessed salon.
Serious case of yet man is hyped up because he's a male hairdresser. See it all the time in the industry.
my 15 year old niece could be a better up style for me ffffssssss 🤣

Reactions: 5
Ah here! The state of her hair! I pin my own up better after I get out of the shower! These huns are actually just all full of bleeping tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have no words for this. The cut of it! 😂😂😂
For anyone interested, I got a scoop neck bodysuit in Tesco for €16 and it’s so comfortable!! Way more flattering for the bigger boobs!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So this guy does a few of the kardashians hair…. Sinead has tagged khloe Kardashian in the comments 🙏🫠 I’m EMBARRASSED for her 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doireann G was the same today. She got her hair done by him earlier and asked if she could get a message to Khloe by him resharing her story 😂😂 desperate much...

Reactions: 6