Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen her wearing some horrible clothes, but nothing as bad as that jumpsuit..... which we only saw from the front, and that was gross over the gunt area, so can only imagine what her arse looked like in it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s the kind of lounge wear I’d wear round the house on a hot day. I wouldn’t dare step out and about in it . She has no clue.

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who can't stand this virtual signaling bullshit all the "influencers" are pushing at the moment? Not just Sinead, but one second it's "buy my Chinese tatty shite" and "Come with me on a "Day in the Life"" bollockology....... Quickly followed by "All eyes on Rafa" then 5 seconds later to continue eye bleeping themselves in a mirror with their latest Shein rubbish?!

I just find it so disingenuous and for clarity, I do find the situation there more than awful and wrong.

Reactions: 22
In fairness Instagram is flooded by that All Eyes on Rafah post because it only takes two clicks to post it to your story

Reactions: 4
In fairness Instagram is flooded by that All Eyes on Rafah post because it only takes two clicks to post it to your story
This applies to everyone and not just Sinead but the amount of people who have said nothing up until now and suddenly when there’s a viral post and there’s safety in numbers, everyone is all over it. I completely agree with @davo2001 it’s disgusting how people squeeze a post about a beheaded child in between flogging tit from China.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This applies to everyone and not just Sinead but the amount of people who have said nothing up until now and suddenly when there’s a viral post and there’s safety in numbers, everyone is all over it. I completely agree with @davo2001 it’s disgusting how people squeeze a post about a beheaded child in between flogging tit from China.
I'm not defending her but I've put very little up about it because to me my social media should be a safe place. It doesn't mean I don't care. Sinead has shared a few bits about Gaza, more than a lot of other influencers.

I guess it's no different than when she's sharing the Limerick safety patrols stuff in between her screaming and shouting in bars. She just has other priorities. Posts what she has to add then what she wants to.

Reactions: 4
I'm not defending her but I've put very little up about it because to me my social media should be a safe place. It doesn't mean I don't care. Sinead has shared a few bits about Gaza, more than a lot of other influencers.

I guess it's no different than when she's sharing the Limerick safety patrols stuff in between her screaming and shouting in bars. She just has other priorities. Posts what she has to add then what she wants to.
Honestly, I don’t think any of us should have the privilege of a safe space on social media anymore. Posting, talking and commenting on social media requires zero effort but people either don’t post or they squeeze a popular viral post in between our Chinese knickers and our SW update. And I don’t just mean influencers. Absolutely everyone should be piling pressure on where they can.

Reactions: 8
She must be on a serious come down since the holiday! She hasn't been on chatting all week!
If I drank as much as her I’d be dead for weeks. Throw in some ❄ and I’d be on a comedown fit for the psych ward. Don’t know how she does it, the pair of them will be at that for years I’d say. Well matched, no one else would put up with their tit from a partner

• Heart
Reactions: 12