Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two right chavs. They both look ancient, I don't know how her skin is so bad with all the free treatments. The bondong is coming off her teeth too and looks in bits. She will have to try wrangle another freebie for thst before the big day.

Reactions: 5
She totally overdid the Portugal break I’d be dying to come back if I’d a boy as young as Jacob
Absolutely agree they are pulling the arse out of it. The wedding was Tuesday. Unless they plan staying for the Honeymoon as well.

Go home to your child ffs. Idiots behaving like teenagers.

Reactions: 7
Imagine you spend months planning (and paying for!) your dream ceremony. And before you set foot on the WHITE aisle runner that you’ve chosen, someone else decides to walk on it and take a photo of themselves because they’re just so important.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The pair of them are well suited. He looks like a chav with the fag hanging out of his mouth and he trying to be funny annoying everyone and her thinking then he is hilarious. I’d be ashamed to be seen with either of them. Hope they behave better at their own wedding 🤢

Reactions: 9
I had nightmares about those hideous grey skinny jeans he had on - not good 🤢
he looks ‘drunk done’ if anyone has heard that expression.
Usually a male who drinks alcohol everyday, smokes and doesnt drink water therefore looks dehydrated. Talks ole shite to other loser alcoholic men in bars, about where they are working/have worked/women after them coz they are class craic.
usually will flirt with any woman, winking 😉 from the bar. Is clinging to their boyish looks which have long gone. Other men their age are now into running, cycling etc trying to keep active, have healthy hobbies but Slimon does the odd bit of walking and everyone else is no craic

• Wow
Reactions: 16
he looks ‘drunk done’ if anyone has heard that expression.
Usually a male who drinks alcohol everyday, smokes and doesnt drink water therefore looks dehydrated. Talks ole shite to other loser alcoholic men in bars, about where they are working/have worked/women after them coz they are class craic.
usually will flirt with any woman, winking 😉 from the bar. Is clinging to their boyish looks which have long gone. Other men their age are now into running, cycling etc trying to keep active, have healthy hobbies but Slimon does the odd bit of walking and everyone else is no craic
My God! If that isn’t the two of them to a tee. She’s the same, clinging onto her youth with more creams and treatments but it all shows in the end. Plus the skin genetics on her side aren’t the best either! Still heading out, doing shots with younger and younger friends because her own age are at home with kids. They’re such a pair of sad acts. Living it up with designer tit and a wedding in Portugal and coming back then to the rental house and the rusty wok. Watch the weight explode now once the wedding is over.

Reactions: 14
My God! If that isn’t the two of them to a tee. She’s the same, clinging onto her youth with more creams and treatments but it all shows in the end. Plus the skin genetics on her side aren’t the best either! Still heading out, doing shots with younger and younger friends because her own age are at home with kids. They’re such a pair of sad acts. Living it up with designer tit and a wedding in Portugal and coming back then to the rental house and the rusty wok. Watch the weight explode now once the wedding is over.
What designer gear? She peddles the cheapest of the cheap!
Watch the weight explode after Portugal as well. Her skin is terrible because she eats shite, doesn’t drink water and worships the sun. Her mother and sister are the same, Mary looks like a cracked leather handbag.

Watch the weight explode after Portugal as well. Her skin is terrible because she eats shite, doesn’t drink water and worships the sun. Her mother and sister are the same, Mary looks like a cracked leather handbag.
She’ll be quiet on the slimming world front this week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m thinking the glittery handbag, the Range Rover (RIP in the Dublin mountains!), the Louis handbag. Not the shite she flogs on insta! Plenty of money for arsing around, going away for weekends, wedding etc. No money for a deposit or a new wok, god love them!

Reactions: 5
I’m thinking the glittery handbag, the Range Rover (RIP in the Dublin mountains!), the Louis handbag. Not the shite she flogs on insta! Plenty of money for arsing around, going away for weekends, wedding etc. No money for a deposit or a new wok, god love them!
That glittery hand bag was unboxed and never seen again. She returned it

• Haha