Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing recording yourself taking shots 😬😬😬😬

And it tequila rose 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know people who do it with baby Guinness! Grown ass adults in their 40s thinking they’re tit hot essentially doing a shot of baileys. I turn inside out with the cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God the wedding was a bit 😬 wasn’t it? The swimming pool with no decor and everyone wrapped in grey blankets.

Reactions: 3
Has she been robbing his sunglasses. First pic she has Ray Bans on as can see the white. Then she is sharing the Mantra ones! No #gift

also she forgets her “make up” just to cause drama and Simons tours going

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The black dress did her no favours. Ballooning at the waist like herself. The white one the day before looked a million times better

Reactions: 4
Yeah I bought that dress as it looked lovely on hanger but returned as was so unflattering on!

Reactions: 2
Usually she shows everything camera in people's faces etc.. but she is being smart coz her wedding is going to be on there so she isn't showing anything

Reactions: 2
I would be so sad if my little one asked to have her hand held while I’m away getting hammered with a load of randomers. She really is missing the best bits.

Reactions: 7
I'd say they were killing each other over the food! She will want steak and chips and Simon will want seafood .. let's see who will win on the day!
---
Also to add she just did the tasting menu and is now off to dinner lol..

Reactions: 9