Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cousin is in Portugal and she just put on her insta dinner with a view and it’s the same place Sinead is!! I recognised the boat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do like that pink dress, do we know where she got it? She takes a great photo, knows her angles so well, I always look like a spud

Poor Lou Lou being so kind going and buying her brushes and a few empty pots and she shared her make up with her. In fairness that was very kind hearted. I just don't know why Sinead didn't think of doing the same. Like even supermarkets sell make up now
And neady totally disregards them as she complained of not being able to blend the eye shadow last night 🤯 yet given a set of brushes
Ignorant chav

Reactions: 9
Loulou gave her brushes? Yet she didn’t use them ?? wtf is wrong with sinead , a total user , she cud have went to the local shop /pharmacy bought brushes so she wudnt have to moan about not having any every night of the bloody holiday!!!

Reactions: 7
Even with brushes, she can’t blend her eyes! It’s the one thing that gives me rage every time I see her makeup when she’s going out.

Loulou gave her brushes? Yet she didn’t use them ?? wtf is wrong with sinead , a total user , she cud have went to the local shop /pharmacy bought brushes so she wudnt have to moan about not having any every night of the bloody holiday!!!
LouLou ran out and bought a set of brushes and pots and dispensed her own stuff into the pots for her. You can bet she didn’t even buy her a drink to thank her, just roared ‘good woman’ at her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She treated Loulou horribly as expected. Loulou looks like they were at the same restaurant but no invite to join Skanky.

Notice she slipped up saying its "my wedding tasting" and Slimey corrected her its "our wedding tasting". Sinead's focussed on HER wedding. Slimey is a bit part in all this.

Selfish nasty witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It's nice to see Jacob having a lovely time with Mary.
I suspect he's not missing Big Momma in the slightest.

Reactions: 4