Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get over her horsing the McD’s into her. She lacks such finesse and grace. How is this one so popular? I.Just.Don’t.Get.It.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m going to be controversial here but I think she looks fab at that wedding 🫣 I love the dress. I’m a decent size 14 myself a with a large chest, and I’d never think of buying a dress like that…. I always stick to boring wrap dresses…… maybe it’s the filters and the angles… but I’m here feeling like a big frump looking at her story 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 8
I’m going to be controversial here but I think she looks fab at that wedding 🫣 I love the dress. I’m a decent size 14 myself a with a large chest, and I’d never think of buying a dress like that…. I always stick to boring wrap dresses…… maybe it’s the filters and the angles… but I’m here feeling like a big frump looking at her story 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

Don't feel like any frump. Skanky filters all her pics so what you see isn't real. I'm sure you look lovely 😍 no matter what you wear.

She must have been spitting that Loulou wore the same dress as her last night in red but looked far nicer. She is fake as duck is Sinead.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t feel like a frump, remember sinead is all fur coat and no knickers!! Instead she wears shape wear!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she looks nice this time too and always looks good for occasions imo but as ye said maybe it's all filtered. She takes a good photo though.

Reactions: 4
She looks fab in that dress I musy say I love it,went on for a nosey as Iv an upcoming wedding £99 so more in euros..Im tempted didn’t think she’d influence me Ever😱😰

Reactions: 2
She looks fab in that dress I musy say I love it,went on for a nosey as Iv an upcoming wedding £99 so more in euros..Im tempted didn’t think she’d influence me Ever😱😰
I did the same! In the back of my mind saying here I am checking out Next, I’ve been influenceddddddd 😵💫😵💫🫣🫣😂
---
Also…… her hair looks fab!!! Extensions? I’m reaching peak frump-dom 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you hold our she’ll prob resell it if she had to part with money

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh that jennifer one from the bridal shop she’d actually ate herself as well if she could well met with neady

Reactions: 3
Why do people record themselves taking shots?? It's so cringe. To show you're a mad bustard?

• Haha
Reactions: 10