Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I really thought it sounded like she was talking about Neighdy!!!!
but not sure now because Jen said she was shocked as this person didn’t look like a scumbag so I new it couldn’t be neighdy from the well

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she ever stop drinking?
No!!!! Eating and drinking like a boss witch!
---
You wonder how the company is doing without the CEO and her lacky this week! CEO off on a Simons tours and the Lacky at home babysitting..

Reactions: 3
Even with brushes, she can’t blend her eyes! It’s the one thing that gives me rage every time I see her makeup when she’s going out.
god, 🙈

I really thought it sounded like she was talking about Neighdy!!!!
but not sure now because Jen said she was shocked as this person didn’t look like a scumbag so I new it couldn’t be neighdy from the well
Wonder who she's talking about? 😮

Reactions: 5
Thought it was sinead too but she said she unfollowed said influencer and is still following sinead. She said on tiktok she went on a holiday straight after- last holiday on her page is the end of September. It must have been September last year when she did her make up. Any influencer event around that time?

Reactions: 3