Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Lou Lou being so kind going and buying her brushes and a few empty pots and she shared her make up with her. In fairness that was very kind hearted. I just don't know why Sinead didn't think of doing the same. Like even supermarkets sell make up now

Reactions: 24
Omg the mcdonalds 🤣🤣 would you not be morto having someone video you and you not being able to wait 2 minutes before horsing a chip into your mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No doubt she bellowed at dimwit to go get her chips and it can’t be more than 11.30 at that stage if they’re in the bus for 13.00. She is just such a pig.

And I’m sorry but that dress is mediocre at best.

Reactions: 7
Where is this? Who put it up? I can't see anything
It's in her latest stories of getting her make up done 🤣🤣
---
No doubt she bellowed at dimwit to go get her chips and it can’t be more than 11.30 at that stage if they’re in the bus for 13.00. She is just such a pig.

And I’m sorry but that dress is mediocre at best.
It's mediocre but think she looks OK in it really but for someone who has style in her insta handle she should be showing something a lot better

Reactions: 3
I gotta say she looks fab, that dress hides the belly very well. And that's one good strapless bra!

Reactions: 4
She is filtered to duck. She doesn’t do a strapless sucky vest so she has either tucked the straps on a Vicious one or she’s wearing a Spanx one. Either way, she isn’t that size.

She is filtered to duck. She doesn’t do a strapless sucky vest so she has either tucked the straps on a Vicious one or she’s wearing a Spanx one. Either way, she isn’t that size.
Oh totally agree buy its one of the better dresses she has worn in a long long time for her size and figure,

Dieting but horsing mc donalds chips into you while getting your hair/makeup done for a wedding. 🤢
Mcdonalds makes me feel greasy and nasty one hour later. She
is rotten.

Reactions: 5
She’ll copy this girls wedding! Already the same musicians

And she shouldn’t be sharing it

Reactions: 4
She probably got the holiday paid for so if she is travelling to sing at the wedding
Imagine paying for someone to fly over for one song? I’d have her singing me up the church, down the church and around the church if I had to pay to fly her and her cold sore infested partner over. Course I’d rather listen to two cats singing than have herself sing anywhere near me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12