Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow you can really see how that swim suit holds in the belly. Oh no wait, you can't cos it doesn't and she knows it hence the hat hiding it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it wasnt for all the drinking , you would swear she was pregnant with twins.

Reactions: 1
Oh duck here we go with Simons tours shite! He sounds bleeping pissed and 11 in the morning!
He did sound pissed. God help this wedding cos she will be all over it with her bellowing and whooping like a Whale. Why do eejits invite her anywhere, she takes over everything she goes to.

Reactions: 9
They will be killing each other by 7pm and will have black eyes tomorrow.. from another tennis match eh Sinead 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lou Lou is at this wedding too. Is she a Limerick influencer??
Wouldn’t say she is an influencer she runs a wedding dress shop her father owns a few bars and restaurants around the place think she was also Lou Lou bridesmaid

Reactions: 3
Lou Lou’s year has been made, with a special feature on Sineads page. However, is she wearing frosted pink lipstick?! And of course Sinead forgot something, because she’s so GAS! She’s just GAS LADS….cue hollering, roaring and bellowing around the place because SHES bleeping MAD LADS!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I forgot my entire makeup bag! But I have bronzer and blush and eyeshadow and mascara and bperfect palettes. I really just forgot my foundation! So not all that dramatic ye thick, standing there with a full face of make up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.