Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jist of what she's saying is, she was 14 stone and a bit before she had Jacob. After having Jacob her c-section scar didn't heal and she couldn't move and was eating more and then her Dad passed away and her weight crept up to over 16 stone. And now that she changed some of her eating habits she has lost over a stone and is 14stone 13lbs. She has no goal weight but is hoping to get back to around 14 stone by the sounds of it. What height is Sinead does anyone know?
Hang on???? She was bouncing around on a speedboat after she had him in and out of pubs like a fiddlers elbow , that’s why her wound didnt heal,
She burst her stitches acting the gobshite. Sorry I had a section and it’s torture but didn’t stop me goin on gentle walks with my baby and she’d hacked that weight on long before her dad passed.
Who does she think she’s fooling?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No way is she 14 stone. She admits to wearing a size 18/20 unless she is 5ft nothing. There is no way she is 14 stone. I'm 5ft 5 and 13.5st wear a 14/16. Having dropped from 14st 13.5lb I was still wearing size 16 clothes.
She is actually quite tall. I'm 5. 5 and she is much taller than me. She's a big stocky kind of build and walks with her toes turned out like a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She says she's 14 st 13 lbs now.
that's 15 stone rounded up so it's not hard to believe she was 16 STONE or more before hand.
And as a similar shaped person, boob weight is a f*cker on the scales. I did lose on SW but plateaued quickly, it's so carbs heavy and made my ED/ disordered eating sooo much worse..
And the mental hoops ya jump thru tryin to syn any deviation from plan... Good luck to her but doin it for an event like a wedding makes it a goal and not a lifestyle choice, she will struggle after the wedding to sustain this (from experience... Once the 'event' i used as goal was over I'd relapse badly, 😂😂😂)

Reactions: 7
She’s 5’10. She carries weight well but in fairness, she doesn’t need any SW or WW. She just needed to move more and drink less, cut out the Chinese and the chicken wings. She’d drop 3 stone in no time.

Reactions: 6
Shocked she was 16 stone at her heaviest, I would have thought she was closer to 20 stone because she wore size 22/24 and she's quite tall, prob 5ft 9 +.
Hope she keeps it up. I do think shell pleateau quite quickly becasuse shes only half ass doing it.
I'm not a massive drinker and only do so socially so for me I use my calories on food but I do think she seems to have an issue with drink ?
I think Jens Journey used SW for the first year or 2 and she lost the weight on it, but she'd be a lot more consistent. I personally don't agree with it. Any diet that works does so by creating a calorie defcit, no point in syning food.

Reactions: 4
in no way a sinead fan ever!! Butttt as mentioned in a few posts she just needs to move more and eat less. It’s not that simple at all.
yes she eats tit altogether she really does. And people are right if she just copped on and cut takeaways and added veg she would be away in a hack and that’s I think what people mean. I agree too.
just highlighting that there is no easy way out or a quick fix

Reactions: 2
The only veg she seems to eat are red peppers. How she hasn’t developed scurvy is amazing. She is in for a lot of trouble health wise in the coming years, because there is no way she will continue these ‘changes’.

Reactions: 3
Not a hope is she 14 stone, nor was she ever 14 stone, she is tall but build like a man, very masculine body! She has to be 17/18 stone! She carries all her weight in her stomach! To see her in real life you can see all her weight, she would never admit to her true weight, never has done! I see she is still drooling over your man Aaron .. she must still fancy the arse off him!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I continue to maintain she never bought one bib for that child. Mainly because she’s a scrounge and also to save on washing. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.