Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are off to look at suits and him filthy from work in his work overalls! Must be another freebie for them to travel to Tipp for suits with you have the best of men's suit shops in Limerick City!
All the way to Cashel or Cahir for a suit. Say she seen JohnnyB and Smacks getting kitted out with freebies from there. And is hoping Simon gets a free suit.

Reactions: 8
All the way to Cashel or Cahir for a suit. Say she seen JohnnyB and Smacks getting kitted out with freebies from there. And is hoping Simon gets a free suit.
The freebies would have been agreed on before they made the trip down there! She is known for ringing around for free stuff. She would not be going in the hopes of getting a freebie She is going because of a freebie! Spotted the highchair in the back with Jcup, he is getting lobbed into Mares on the way! he must be having a sleep over .

Reactions: 13
Like when she got the freebies from the baby shop all the way in Tullamore when she was pregnant 🤷 doesn't matter how far it is once it's free sure

Reactions: 12
They’re all at it now, it’s like the asai ads have made them worse. See it’s a blatant #ad but they have now way of proving that. Can’t wait for the influenza bubble to burst and they all have to get off their lazy holes and get actual jobs!

Reactions: 7
Eating healthy because she's having "Sweet potato fries and diet Coke" instead of chunky chips and regular Coke.
Pretty sure it wouldn't even cross her mind that a salad and glass of water would be the actual healthy option.

Diet Coke is worse than regular Coke with sweetners and aspartame :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd have put her at about 16 but who knows. I'd be 13.5 now at my heaviest and I think I'll have to start sw if I look like Sinead.

Reactions: 5
What is going on with her eyebrows and is Simon wearing dungarees?! The bleeping state of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not a hope she’s 14 stone I’m 13 stone and I’m not that big!
She is in her flute. Im heavy but carry weight well would be about her size, when I was 14 stone I was a size 14 and she’s shoe horning herself Into a 20???? 😬😬 sure sinead. She must be 4 ft 5 so?

Reactions: 3
Had a look at her channel she is 14 stone 13 lbs so one pound off 15 that makes more sense

Reactions: 1
No way is she 14 stone. She admits to wearing a size 18/20 unless she is 5ft nothing. There is no way she is 14 stone. I'm 5ft 5 and 13.5st wear a 14/16. Having dropped from 14st 13.5lb I was still wearing size 16 clothes.

Reactions: 2
The jist of what she's saying is, she was 14 stone and a bit before she had Jacob. After having Jacob her c-section scar didn't heal and she couldn't move and was eating more and then her Dad passed away and her weight crept up to over 16 stone. And now that she changed some of her eating habits she has lost over a stone and is 14stone 13lbs. She has no goal weight but is hoping to get back to around 14 stone by the sounds of it. What height is Sinead does anyone know?

Reactions: 1