Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to be buttoning up their undercarriage like a baby vest is what I want to know??
It’s like a bra hook not even like a babygro. Imagine being drunk trying to loop them in. Also I saw it in real life and it’s plain but the sides have ribbed patches that pull you in so it’s a different look and texture to the rest of the vest.

Reactions: 3
I don't really get bodysuits either, do you wear them under other tops to suck in or is it worn as a top in itself? If I want a sucker in I just buy a sucky vest but usually look tit on a large chest.

Down a stone! Fair play to her! With what she had in her basket at the shop yesterday that weightloss surprised me!

Reactions: 1
How the duck did she loose a stone and with all the food she eats at the weekend
Imagine what she was eating before? She’ll undo it all on the holiday, did she mention she’s going on holiday???
---
Down a stone! Fair play to her! With what she had in her basket at the shop yesterday that weightloss surprised me!
Maybe she knows the leader and asked for a blank certificate

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m a bit behind but I’m weak laughing at the “hike” in knockfierna 🤭 a bit like the “hikes” in the Clare glens 🤣 I am unsure what constitutes as a hike? If you duck on a pair of leggings and tackies does that mean you are going hiking?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Great she lost a stone but love how she doesn't show the weeks she's gaining. She should show both sides so people who are following her and doing SW can see both sides

I’m a bit behind but I’m weak laughing at the “hike” in knockfierna 🤭 a bit like the “hikes” in the Clare glens 🤣 I am unsure what constitutes as a hike? If you duck on a pair of leggings and tackies does that mean you are going hiking?
Such a bleeping Americanism! It’s a walk

As an ex sw member who is now heavier than I ever was I lost the first stone no bother. Cos I had it to lose. As does she. The losses always slowed down for me after that unless you were 100%on plan 7 days a week.

Reactions: 5
Sorry this is a bit off but when i moved to cork i had to stop saying tackies cause nobody knew what i meant 😂😂😂

Also can't believe she's down a stone

• Haha
So they are off to look at suits and him filthy from work in his work overalls! Must be another freebie for them to travel to Tipp for suits with you have the best of men's suit shops in Limerick City!

• Sad
Reactions: 5