Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Pigs trotters.

Like the pig she is.

Jesus that collab she showed today was soooo fake. Her trying to be a Presenter interviewing her guest. So fake, she isnt a naturally nice genuine person and it showed.

She is just nasty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Did I see this right? A plate of chicken, rice, fillet steak…and then she went and got a burger and chips?!! And then used JCup to passively aggressively announce that Simon told her not to?What a pig. How is she not constantly constipated from the shit she eats? SURELY this trip is some sort of fraud. She is not going to the the other side of the world to launch Chinese shapewear from a business that's not even a year old by a moron who barely has a Leaving Cert. Can this be reported?
I hope every insect down there bites her fat ass.

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Moyrosstitute 🤣🤣🤣 She’s being fair brave going wondering after possible Salmonela poisoning & now eating raw bacon, better hope she doesn’t get caught short. 💩💩
---
The car journey from Perth to Dunsborough is 2.5 hours long & they’ve the child dressed in a swim costume!! Are they thick in the head or what?
She is so f’in clueless,I didn’t think she could get worse, zero clue about basic maternal things-She wouldn’t travel in a swimsuit ffs why put it on the baby! Lord of mercy she is thick as pig shit & makes money of it🤦🏼‍♀️

davo2001

1. The reason JCup is in the basket yoke (which he is clearly too big for) is because they are too mean to pay for an extra seat for him, shows how much of a selfish cunt she is.

2. Even Jcups clothes on the plane are faaaaar too small for him, again, the mean bitch won't pay for new one's herself.

3. She didn't forget the wedding outfit, she's just on the beg for one and again is too mean to pay for one herself.
---
My nose is at me now has Simon lived in Australia?
Yes, and he was living there years ago and got married to some bird there before, as far as we know, he's still married to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

uncleted

VIP Member
Someone shared a gifted (I suspect) vest saying it will overtake skims 🤮 it looks so uncomfortable like you couldn’t wait to get it off you. Sweaty and rigid under a jumper and just squishing your bits everywhere

• Haha

Curlique

VIP Member
Business class flights. I feel so sorry for any other people up there dealing with Sinead for that long! Also I'm fecking angry that those very expensive flights are likely to be paid for with money people have paid for her massively overpriced tat.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
this vomiting episode surely was a result of having to look after her own child by herself,albeit through ordering simon around ,for the first time ever ,akin to a ptsd reaction ?she will be positively waif like by the time her moyrosstitute arse lands back in shannon
thank her lucky stars for the pampers collab if things start to head out the other exit
every cloud and all that
Moyrosstitute 🤣🤣🤣 She’s being fair brave going wondering after possible Salmonela poisoning & now eating raw bacon, better hope she doesn’t get caught short. 💩💩
---
The car journey from Perth to Dunsborough is 2.5 hours long & they’ve the child dressed in a swim costume!! Are they thick in the head or what?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

russell no more

Can you imagine her on the flight to oz with him!!!!! No wipes! Will probably expect the air steward to feed him so she can eat sleep and drink🤪

• Haha

Blue1989

VIP Member
No Sinead no one is heading out. She goes out every weekend, how does she not see how she looks doing this? No bond or love for that baby. She is literally incapable of staying at home with her family. He is going to get pissed off at her eventually.

It will be snowing 🌨 tonight in Limerick with these 2 muppets. And a hungover Sinead dying on the couch tomorrow for a second Sunday in a row writeoff. I couldn't do those hangovers.
It's shocking. No one begrudges a mother a night out but she takes the piss. I haven't been out in a year. Ok I was pregnant for 9 months but wasn't out at all after having my second child. It will be my first time out the end of this month, that's for a christening.

gowlseverywhere

this vomiting episode surely was a result of having to look after her own child by herself,albeit through ordering simon around ,for the first time ever ,akin to a ptsd reaction ?she will be positively waif like by the time her moyrosstitute arse lands back in shannon
thank her lucky stars for the pampers collab if things start to head out the other exit
every cloud and all that

• Haha

Mullou3001

Nobody would begrudge a parent a drink on a longhaul flight but a glass of wine with dinner once the child is asleep/occupied but to turn a flight into a drinking session just shows the sort she is. Wonder will Mares be monitoring her Insta this morning and delete all her stories…

Melmcs

VIP Member
🍿 Here we go!! She is seriously pissed at Slimey. She got no sleep and jet lagged and its showing she has no clue how to look after JCup. Easy to see who minds that kid. Slimey did the nights while that fat fuck slept her arse off.

Sinead gave birth. No more responsibility. The End.

JCup is interfering with her social life in Oz. Guess what? You choose to have a baby.? Then look after him. He isnt doing what she wants him to do for the Insta. Hes a baby ffs. Sinead is all about Sinead. Poor JCUP.

#JCUPthebandaidbaby.

Its about to get real. War on the way. I hope he packed the invisible stitches for the injuries.

Last edited:
  • Haha

backintheday123

Chatty Member
Wow so neady stays in last Saturday night and thinks Jesus I did it one weekend like so I must go out again!!! State of her ronseal tan 😭😭 and here I am, fire on, baby washed and ready for bed and would need someone to pay me to go out 😂😂 I’ll never understand her energy and her absolute need to be out on the town.

• Heart
I just can't...my nearly 2 year old woke on and off all last night and then stayed awake from before 5am onwards. Fuck off with you smug "he sleeps from 07:30-08:30am". He probable had no choice. I just don't believe this picture perfect image she is giving us :rolleyes: