Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
She couldn't have gotten any money from insurance company though, it would have all gone to the finance company who owned the car to clear the loan....
Why would it all go to the finance company if she’s already made repayments throughout the year on the car? The car would have being valued when she bought it and took out insurance. So of course she may of had money left over. Plus how do you know she financed the car?

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Won’t be brand new new unless she refinances you only get back the value of the car at the time of the claim so a 181 Range Rover evoke probably €35k in or around a new one would be around €70k

winterblu

VIP Member
I've flown business long haul and Emirates economy to Australia. She would not have been comfortable in economy. Anytime I've flown business there would have been plenty of room for a small child too but I'm probably half of Sinead's size
She should have done her research and used another airline then if emirates are so cramped or buy a seat for the baby. Economy with extra leg room maybe. What she showed those seats dont look that big.

BrieBrie

Aoibhe Devlin has on her story last night if there was staff who work for Emirates rolling her to message her. Which I find strange .... But did think was it because of the bassinet or did she want Goss 😅

winterblu

VIP Member
Just fyi those blow up things are banned by most airlines for safety reasons. Idk who she flew with and of course some people use them anyway but it’s not a viable option overall
She flew to Dubai, didn't take notice of who she flew with emirates i guess🤷‍♀️. I dont know much about them only seem it-on her stories , she was raving about it as the little fella slept most of the way .

Sav1977

So very sad for Tierneys, surely she would have been told why does she continue to post herself having a ball….the sad news was out there before 9am Irish time. As other Tattlers have said, it will show what kind of person Sinead is now
Surely to god she didn’t know