Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anto40

I have a genuine question…does she ever close her mouth, like does it actually close at all, can it even?

The state of her in those photos, nobody buys those magazines anymore surely.

There is absolutely nothing to steal in her house while she’s gone anyway, the new car will be kept elsewhere.

Won’t be surprised if she gets on the plane with minimal stuff in a bag for Jcup, like one nappy and no wipes.
I wonder if she closed her mouth would her sides come down! 🤣🙈 like one of them 80s dolls when you pulled their arm their hair got shorter 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I just think babies in matching tracksuits with sports logos on them are just utterly tacky. It’s like she has been dropped from a rough council estate into business class on Emirates and hasn’t a clue how to act appropriately.

Why does she look terrible ? She's on a holiday of a lifetime , she gets gifted so many clothes , why is she dressed so bad??? She's a fashion blogger with her own clothing brand , on a holiday of a lifetime and She's wearing those horrible creased shorts and a non matching baggy top 😖 I am no fashion blogger but I always dress up on hols and organise nice outfits 🤷🏼‍♀️ the only thing she is influencing is for me to unfollow her

overgrammers

VIP Member
Someone asked her about the Maldives, gave a basic answer pointing them in the direction of the company that obviously funded her trip then she said, anyfun questions. Not that she’s an ungrateful bitch or anything

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Did she say ‘we are attending a wedding while we are over here’…ehhh it’s Slimon’s brother’s wedding, not some rando and also that’s the ENTIRE reason for this trip. You are just trying to disguise your defrauding of the company’s money to fund the business class flight! Don’t try to spin your words, you fat cheat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

influencethis6

VIP Member
So her master plan in Australia is to go door to door flogging her shape wear?! Zero research, just on a wing & a prayer!

Has she any cop at all?

"How ya I'm Sinead from d 'Well, have ye any interest in my stretchy knickers & buttery vhests? Gowan, ye'll take a dozen"

• Haha
Reactions: 21

riseoutofmeplz

The child cant say mama sinead hun because he has absolutly no idea who you are.. he can say words like pub.. coke.. corona.. a house special or dont leave me simon ive no one to mind the child first.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Fakeasf*#k

So the fridge is stocked with water, beer and more beer. Great parenting ..
And she shows 50k views of her stories. Wow sinead ...so what. 50k ppl seen you for what you are. Classless beer head dragging her child up. She failed to see the small amount that actually commented. Grow up sinead ... ugh.

Reactions: 20

Mummamare

Chatty Member
This one see
I know it’s not her thread but have to mention louloubell_8mua when can a thread be made for her? It was corona corona corona then wedding wedding wedding and since the wedding it’s been im sick sick sick. I get she might be suffering but alot of people do and sounds to me that she just doesn’t want to say “I don’t want to work” and is just prolonging being at home. Not sure if anyone follows but I know she’s another limerick lady.
She’s very open that she wants to get pregnant this year so once she gets pregnant is that just her excuse not to do anything with her life because it’ll all be
Im pregnant pregnant pregnant
I have followed her since 2020 and she has really let Covid take over her life
This one seems to have some kind of protection order on here. The minute her names mentioned it’s flagged

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She is off to Australia soon? Has bought a new-ish BMW? Has designer bags? An open boastful Instagram page that practically has a map to her house?
I, for one, cannot understand how these thieves find her?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

gowlseverywhere

omg seriously somebody that knows how please start a limerick huns page!!! i mean we’d all need the pampers collab from pissing ourselves on the daily 🤣we have neady ,we have your local mua/stockholm bride the convicted drug runners mrs ,the one who works in reception but is the “expert “in fillers etc we’d blow up tattle
eta
and the absolute gold from richard lynch

Reactions: 18

nannyg

VIP Member
She can’t go door to door or shop to shop in Australia unless she went in there on a traders visa, and my money is on it being a holiday visa…time for a tip off to customs

• Haha
Reactions: 18