Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
**THREAD SUGGESTION**
Sinead’s Curvy Style #21 Waltzing Matilda has landed in OZ, spent the night on the dunny after ating like hogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Tubslife

Chatty Member
I’d say there’s plenty people who think everything that we’ve said on here is a bit harsh. Don’t think it’s fair to criticise someone for their thread title suggestion 🙈
Thanks Drama lama, my suggestion was at Sinead in haste knowing her past behaviour while her father is in hospital BUT I absolutely shouldn't have gone there. Its a desparet sad time for any family. I've lost my brother in law at a young age in similar circumstances and its going to be hard for all of them. I promise I'm normally a kind person, I had a lapse moment 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Mullou3001

I am mortified for her…they’ve drank non stop since they left limerick and they’ve a baby in tow, alcohol hits different when in the sky so you can be sure they’re fairly well on…have no fear they’ll be the talk of the flight. As someone lucky enough to fly business regularly for work I’ve seen her type a few times on flights, eat and drink everything but NEVER have I seen anyone do it with a baby. It’s shocking and it’s no different to sitting in the pub all day with a young child..she genuinely ought to be ashamed of herself. They are both pissed drunk and they haven’t even gotten to Dubai…scumbags

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
As much as we are all shocked by their carry on on the plane with a baby and drinking and then getting into a hire car and then more drinking once they got to the Air bnb, we need to remember that her or her family would see absolutely nothing wrong with this behaviour, in fact it would be encouraged to go and enjoy yourself even with a baby to be responsible for!! The likes of these people were dragged up in pubs all weekend every weekend, fed bags of crisps and bottles of coke and a chipper for dinner!! We called it here a baby would never make her change her ways!! And to show it to thousands of people shows she doesn't see anything wrong with it nor does her family, her Father probably would coz he seems like a decent man but as for the rest nope!!! Just sit back and enjoy the carnage that will happen while over there, coz I'd say we haven't seen nothing yet!!

I got vertigo looking at her diving in and out of the mirror admiring her ‘all rounder’ and her summer dress. Like she actually swayed into the mirror over ten times
I too cannot stand the way she tilts towards the mirror, tilts back, tilts forward, tilts back to get her best angle. We still know her stomach is square no matter what way she faces the mirror. That red dress is a summer dress, she hasn’t a clue. Those nails were a horror too. She needs to drop the ‘style’ bit altogether and change her Insta name to sineadsidesarecomindownnicely

• Haha

Blueducks101

‘Is there anyone else heading out tonight?’
Sinead it’a a stormy Saturday night in the middle of January why would you even bother. Stay in and enjoy a cosy weekend at home with your lovely little family like most normal people are doing instead of offloading that precious little baby yet again. I can totally understand doing that when it’s a wedding or something you’d be going to but to head out on a random night on the town on a night like this and up rooting poor baba. The mind boggles.

Casperoo2

Chatty Member
So the real question is... Does anyone have any wedding questions 🤔😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈 anyone at all? 🙈 If u know u know 😂 anyways , carry on. Before someone kills me for saying this

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Is there a woman alive that would sport something with “CLOO” written in giant letters on the front?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Ah poor Sinead is projectile vomiting either sunstroke or dodgy chicken! Or maybe the fact that she hasn't stopped eating or drinking since she left Shannon airport

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Nothing says Valentine’s Day like a pair of shapewear
If i got a shitey box of shapewear for valentines, birthday christmas or any occasion i would wreck the place. Thats the kinda stuff u buy for yourself and hide it. I would be even more furious if it was bought from this blimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ellamay87

VIP Member
It should honestly be illegal to use children in paid advertisements and talk about their bodily functions...such an invasion of privacy. Sooner this area is more regulated the better.

Reactions: 24

bellawella22

Chatty Member
So if you want a valentines bundle with the large large or extra large all rounder you have to preorder and it takes four weeks?! Valentine’s Day is next Tuesday 🙄
The only ride a fella would be getting after gifting that set is a lift outta town.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23