Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iris2020

VIP Member
What is her obsession with tucking her tops into her jeans and showing off her belly??? Make it stop she looks like a Buddha...

Reactions: 13

mrsbinfield

I thought something was wrong with tattle because I wasn't getting any updates on sinead's page but I was wrong. It's quiet because she is still an overgrown selfish tit. My mistake 🤔 carry on 👍
Yeah she’s boring as fuck now . No style , nothing even new to bitch about for us . I recommend siobhan o hagan … she’s the gift that keeps on giving for tattlers

• Haha

Mullou3001

I don’t know how she isn’t morto, she’ll be the talk of the flight! Cabin crew may be all smiles to her but you can guarantee they are talking about her in the galley! Absolute fcukin pissheads is what they are

Melmcs

VIP Member
Her clever accountant isnt so clever if he is advising her to do this on a Holiday Visa for a couple of weeks. She is saying all this to write it off against tax but she needs to shut up as she is getting herself into a whole lot of trouble and putting it all on Instagram.

Mares. Where the fuck are you? Rein "Your Idiot Girl" in.

• Haha
If you actually just sit and look at every picture of the vest you’d wonder what in gods name it’s supposed to do. Like all it does it squash boobs Is it to minimise or boost them?? Or I mean it’s not a thermal layer so what in gods feck is it for.

Debbie798

Why does she look terrible ? She's on a holiday of a lifetime , she gets gifted so many clothes , why is she dressed so bad??? She's a fashion blogger with her own clothing brand , on a holiday of a lifetime and She's wearing those horrible creased shorts and a non matching baggy top 😖 I am no fashion blogger but I always dress up on hols and organise nice outfits 🤷🏼‍♀️ the only thing she is influencing is for me to unfollow her
You bet me to it....her clothes are atrocious!!!!

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Hey @Bellatrix#7 your thread suggestion has the most likes. What do you think?
No bother at all, we all like the laugh but no one would wish that on any family & children. He is a well respected man from Limerick and from my childhood community and it’s the second tragic death this week of two young men. I think any comments above should be deleted too on thread suggestions or what Sinead should or shouldn’t do. No one knows how hard it is right now.

• Sad

BlimeyO’Riley

Fit the pair of them better to buy a fucking house & give the child some bloody security.

She’s a shyster & the hideous ‘buttery’ vests & shapewear shite will fizzle out once people cotton on to the fact they are Ali Express tat! Although, I’m astounded that the folk at VIP mag didn’t check the stuff out better 🤷🏼‍♀️

Iris2020

VIP Member
If you actually just sit and look at every picture of the vest you’d wonder what in gods name it’s supposed to do. Like all it does it squash boobs Is it to minimise or boost them?? Or I mean it’s not a thermal layer so what in gods feck is it for.
It's purpose seems to be so you can feel like you are wearing butter or is it to feel buttery it serves no purpose other than that it seems 🤷

• Haha

marge22

Does she realise it’s her responsibility to cut the babies nails he’s not going to do it himself !! Although she probably would give him the sissors …

• Haha
  • Heart

Celia_Ro

Trust her first story exploring a new country to be of its food vans. She’ll be shipped back to Ireland in a crate hope her fella has the price of it .

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
I'd say it's not an announcement.. but because she is a boss bitch!! Her own business living her best life while being a first time mamma!! Or something along those lines

• Sick

Melmcs

VIP Member
No way she forgot her " wedding outfit". She will have packed that hairband yoke she got a couple days ago. She has no outfit cos nothing fits the fat whale. On the beg as usual and creating drama. This is typical Sinéad.

I hope to fuck his family are staying somewhere else. I would have a pillow nearby to smother that cackling witch. The state of the 2 of them pissed the wholevway over.

Poor JCup. Those yokes for parents. And you needa licence for a dog ffs.

• Haha

Kiki222

As someone who will probably never fly first/ business class at any point in my life, can gaurantee I wouldn’t be wearing a shitty black t shirt, white tracksuit bottoms and fluffy socks at the bar if I ever did 🫠 ( and swinging a baby around my arms too !!) some “influencer”🤭

Melmcs

VIP Member
Jesus Christ! Is that her going out outfit? How does Slimon manoeuvre his willy way up into that Huge Helfalump? She needs to get glasses if she thinks she looks good!!!! She is a disgusting piece of shit. She is heading same way as Trisha's Transformation and she is a car crash in delusions.

Re the barbers for Dobs? Shows how mean she is that she didnt ask the Hospital first. They usually have contacts for long term patients. This cunt wants its all free. Hence the gushing over her idiot followers last night.

Attachments

• Haha

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Roll up ladies, get your Summer Season swimsuits which are only now in the “design” stage, should be off the slow boat from China by mid October!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

• Haha