Sinead's Curvy Style #20 Range Rover gone, ring not to be found, still floggin pricey crap, worth only £1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her. That stomach on her is absolutely disgusting to look at. She is a unit ( great Limerick word). She has no waist or hips. Just a barrel on 2 legs.

Sinead's Curvy Style, she aint curvy not has style.

The tan on the white bed sheets. Ugh. You know she is filthy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know of plenty of people that have left pubs coz she was in them, imagine trying to have a brunch or lunch and this one roaring around the place,

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone asked her about the Maldives, gave a basic answer pointing them in the direction of the company that obviously funded her trip then she said, anyfun questions. Not that she’s an ungrateful witch or anything

• Angry
Reactions: 22
When she poses with the one foot pointing out and turned I always think she's about to break into a jig.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks an an absolute state today....haven't seen her look so bad in a long time. For someone who was treated for gestational diabetes a few months back and spent months trying to get her wounds to heal she is taking the absolute piss. Her dad has diabetes honestly she's a cardiac arrest waiting to happen.

Reactions: 11
That stomach is nothing to be proud of. She's trying to normalise obesity. She was banging on yesterday about protests over the state of Limerick hospital. She's going to be a massive ( pun intended) drain on their resources in years to come if she doesn't get her weight under control.

Reactions: 16
She looks an an absolute state today....haven't seen her look so bad in a long time. For someone who was treated for gestational diabetes a few months back and spent months trying to get her wounds to heal she is taking the absolute piss. Her dad has diabetes honestly she's a cardiac arrest waiting to happen.
She really needs to ask herself one big question and answer it honestly. Is she happy to become the burden of care to her children in later years? Knowing Sinead she most likely doesn’t care either way. I doubt Simon is going to be changing her diapers and let’s face it the nursing home will throw her out after a week 🤷‍♀️ Poor Jcup

Reactions: 4
Pull my seat up for the next chapter!!!

Just seen her stories I've a belly like her but there is no way I'd be able to go out with a top like that I wear long loose tops to cover my Flabby belly

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She really needs to ask herself one big question and answer it honestly. Is she happy to become the burden of care to her children in later years? Knowing Sinead she most likely doesn’t care either way. I doubt Simon is going to be changing her diapers and let’s face it the nursing home will throw her out after a week 🤷‍♀️ Poor Jcup
To be fair, if Jcup has any sense he’ll cut her out long before she’s a burden to him. She’s done him no favours and it’s all documented online so he’ll know 😬

Also, the “duck, marry, kill” with Simon, Simon, Simon 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
still trolling the duck out of me with all her richard “silly witch” lynch content once again touche neady touche

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The absolute state of her today. The gunt hangin out, the too short creased white tshirt, the creased jacket, the plastic lookin shoes and the big gob hangin open. She is so so gross

Reactions: 11
Ive never been to that place 'House" but Im assuming you would wear something a little bit more dressy & classy than a t-shitrt from pennys and a pair of jeans. Compared to the otjers she was fairly undressed and rough looking and the bloody stain didnt help.🤔

Reactions: 8
Wheres the content of bringing Jcup swimming or playground or just her gentley playing with him. No instead it dragging him into a hair app , propped up unbuckled in a car seat nice and high up off yhe ground and then drinking and stuffing her face at 2pm.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.