Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influencethis6

VIP Member
The longest poor JCUP has spent with his parents since he was born!! Constantly a full heavy nappy, not so much as a toy or book to play and stimulate him. Parents pissed on a long haul flight with an infant, absolute disgraceful. Sinead buy proper clothes for your child that actually fit him, he looks so uncomfortable and squashed in the bassinet.
The child looks fresher / more alert than his two hungover parents!

Both parents drinking whilst minding their son. Just because you are on a plane does not make it right!

And she thinks it's funny / sees nothing wrong with it!

I'd say the cabin crew cannot wait to see the back of the two of them.

Reactions: 16

BrieBrie

Why buy a house???? Sinead owns fuck all and she never will compliments to this great state of ours.. since she (I wouldn't even call it giving birth) (please ladies do not hate me) was that fat and lazy..... She's claiming the dole every week aka 200 odd euro for sitting on her fat hole even more now since she because "a mother" looking at her phone.. why the fuck would she get a real job. When was she actually last employed?? Do not say it was bunratty as a singing monkey cause that's 4 hours a week max... she never worked a day in her life aka knows fuck all about what it costs to get buy.. she gets hair and beauty treatments every week and she STILL can't manage to wash herself the smell of BO and piss is just disgusting. It will come crashing down just watch and wait.
Hmm financing a car on social welfare. Doubtful
Registering a company and claiming social welfare. Doubtful.
Living with her employed partner and claiming social welfare doubtful
O think everyone else here will agree Sinead being on social welfare is ... Yes ... Doubtful 🧐😂

Shes alot of things but she not that thick.

I've GIVEN BIRTH both ways so I can compare, have you? One is no less than the other. Thanks very much.

• Heart
As much as certain things do my head in, odd socks are not exactly much to complain about surely??? Ah come on now ladies! I’ve a 18 month old, and I’d say most days his socks are odd!

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
They’re like something out of Emmerdale farm 🤣🤣🤣 Uugghhhh the colours do nothing for them and her trench trying to hide the big Buddha underneath. No point whatsoever to her 3 page spread of absolute MANURE. They’ll be stopping her in customs in OZ to see what she’s carrying 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Bug

VIP Member
That stomach is nothing to be proud of. She's trying to normalise obesity. She was banging on yesterday about protests over the state of Limerick hospital. She's going to be a massive ( pun intended) drain on their resources in years to come if she doesn't get her weight under control.

russell no more

And she forgot her outfit for the wedding!!!!! Wtf I mean that is the whole purpose of this trip isn’t it the wedding!!!!! All for the drama is Sinead!!!!!

• Haha

Blue1989

VIP Member
The very minimum she should have wipes lads or how else will she clean his arse? It's not Mom shaming at all it's very basic ffs

Pull my seat up for the next chapter!!!

Just seen her stories I've a belly like her but there is no way I'd be able to go out with a top like that I wear long loose tops to cover my Flabby belly

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Tubslife

Chatty Member
Just caught up on her videos. She is a mouth piece. Imagine walking around and having to listen to this one and the bad language going on about the heat. So far, 3 or 4 days in and all she has done is eat and drink alcohol. I'm no model but the State of her. She has put herself in the fashion industry and she brought 1 pair of shorts, is wearing an old shirt and she is off to a family wedding with her hair an absolute mess. I'm embarrassed for our country if she is out there as a representative of who we are. If she opens her mouth anymore we will see her tonsils 😳

russell no more

And she’s wearing all white travelling….we all know that she can’t keep herself clean for any length of time so I can only imagine what she’s going to look like when she arrives,
---
Probably writing it off as a business trip…. Expanding into Australia !😜 wonder if she paid to upgrade the rest of Simon’s family or at least his mam to be upgraded ! Doubt it

• Haha

Limklass

The poor child is probably awake at 6. Simon feeds and changes puts him back for a nap and herself just thinks he wakes at 8:30.

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
It's an inflight bassinet and they usually have a few sizes. It's the only thing they offer for an infant other than "in arms"

So is that the smallest size? He is the full length of it and doesn't look comfortable at all. I would be asking for next size up. He will be sitting up and toppling out next. While his drunken parents sleep off their indulgences. Notice how the baby is in front of Slimon and not his awful Mother. Typical Sinead. Pure selfish.

Pure knackers the 2 of them. She is making a show of herself.

As per usual.

Last edited:

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Horrific circumstances to be in,Having been in vry similar situations twice in less then 3months its not easy to get back home at the drop a hat,god love her being told that news so far away from them at what should be a happy family affair, like someone said 1 family celebrating another in mourning! Life is vry cruel. No1 should critique her if she stays or goes home it’s honestly the shittest of shit situations to be in!

• Heart