Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair she put effort into showing off each of them properly, changing outfits to match too.

Reactions: 9
To be fair she put effort into showing off each of them properly, changing outfits to match too.
Yeah cos she probably got a bollocking off the woman she advertise bra's for. That was shocking carry on by her.

Reactions: 4
She did the best job she has done in ages showing the shoes and boots today but it was so obvious she was lying when she said she loved the Nanny Mc Phee boots .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She did the best job she has done in ages showing the shoes and boots today but it was so obvious she was lying when she said she loved the Nanny Mc Phee boots .
Neville’s have enlisted a new up and coming blogger in limerick Michelle McNulty to show off the boots who did a great job tbf. So Sineas has some competition To share the swipe ups with 😂 no harm to give her a boot up that lazy hole of hers to make her work for a change!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Neville’s have enlisted a new up and coming blogger in limerick Michelle McNulty to show off the boots who did a great job tbf. So Sineas has some competition To share the swipe ups with 😂 no harm to give her a boot up that lazy hole of hers to make her work for a change!
Isn't McNulty working with Alexandra dental?? In all fairness Michelle seems like a genuine person

Reactions: 1
Isn't McNulty working with Alexandra dental?? In all fairness Michelle seems like a genuine person
Yeah she’s a glorified receptionist. Not the nicest girl either, she’s very fake. It’s a lot of positivity for show

Reactions: 5
Michelle is running a competition to win 100 euro to spend on shoes, Sinead only did a haul, does this mean she choose a pair of shoes to keep for herself instead?

Reactions: 4
I really like Michelle McNulty - appears honest and genuine about the products she's promoting. Very relatable 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Yeah she’s a glorified receptionist. Not the nicest girl either, she’s very fake. It’s a lot of positivity for show
Would echo this! She’s mad about herself aswell since she lost weight. The way she goes on on SM is embarrassing, like a little teenager

Reactions: 3
Would echo this! She’s mad about herself aswell since she lost weight. The way she goes on on SM is embarrassing, like a little teenager
I think anyone who’s from the direction she is would also agree! I know a few girls who worked in Alexandra and they all said she’s a total bully

Reactions: 2
I was going to say it earlier but I know her through my friend who’s a relative and she’s a nasty piece of work behind the fake smile

Reactions: 6
Never seen anything nice in Nevilles shoes. Very Nana. My Mam is 73 and she walks in, looks at the stock, then shakes her head and says they are Nana, lol.
I'm not liking any of Sineads haul.

Reactions: 12
What at a huge amount of food for a Saturday night... chicken curry, two bags of chips, burgers and chicken wings. Is that normal or is it just me who thinks that’s a lot? The burger and chips would be enough for me.

Reactions: 12
Lads... more freebies from finnegans 🥴 it’s a long way from where she lives then 🙄 she actually would travel the length and breadth of the county for free grub... ANIMAL

Reactions: 13
What at a huge amount of food for a Saturday night... chicken curry, two bags of chips, burgers and chicken wings. Is that normal or is it just me who thinks that’s a lot? The burger and chips would be enough for me.

Literally just eaten a burger and chips and I'm stuffed. The bf is a stick and can eat all round him, he would struggle to eat a burger chips and chicken wings. Then they throw curry in too my god🤢

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.