Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15km the Woodlands is from Dooradoyle.!!!!! .. She is so greedy... Another business I won't be supporting..... What a pair... They deserve each other

Reactions: 5
15km the Woodlands is from Dooradoyle.!!!!! .. She is so greedy... Another business I won't be supporting..... What a pair... They deserve each other
You are allowed to travel beyond 5km for food

Seriously! The amount of meals in the last few weeks 😔😔 like get off your arse join patrickswell meals on wheels and help deliver around your area. This woman is a mess and seriously needs a reality check on the real world! No drive, no routine, no sense!! Thick as a brick! I enjoyed her for years but now she’s really really letting herself down. She has no integrity
She will flog anything at all, that make up she’s pushing is the cheapest rubbish imported with a massive mark up. It’s pure rubbish . She has zero style and in person things are stuck to her belly, no curvy girl would be comfortable dressed like that but on her photo shopped , constant moving videos she makes them look alright but in person they are horrible .

Reactions: 2
Yes I'm aware of the 5km rule but ffs could she not stay at home... I know the lure of free food is too much for her.

Reactions: 7
I can’t understand why a hotel & restaurant would gift that much food ????? There’s no loyalty at all I’ve never seen her promote that hotels food before & the amount of it !!! It would feed a family of 4 easily !! At least Simon had the decency to put his food on a plate .... she’s disgusting!

Reactions: 7
Lads there is no words for her!! We all love a bit of a take away on the couch with the other half but either Simon is as bad as her (although he looks healthier) or else I’d say he looks at her with utter disgust. I know must of her followers look at her with disgust now after the last few weeks of just jumping from one restaurant to another. I’d say she easily swamps 5000 calories a day. She says her lower stomach is her problem area, I personally think her whole body is her problem area. And it’s not a lower stomach it’s a full 2nd stomach!!

Reactions: 11
"When you're so hungry" how is she not still fecking full from last night? Jesus christ it is pure gluttony. I don't understand how her family don't say something. Years ago I put on weight in an unhappy relationship, my mom asked me why etc. Made me realise what I was doing

Reactions: 6
"When you're so hungry" how is she not still fecking full from last night? Jesus christ it is pure gluttony. I don't understand how her family don't say something. Years ago I put on weight in an unhappy relationship, my mom asked me why etc. Made me realise what I was doing
Can you imagine someone like her taken advise off anyone never mind her family, she screams spoiled brat

They should have gifted it to our busy ED today. Like lots of other places have done for us since March. Not to the likes of them two greedy shites.

Reactions: 9
I can’t understand why a hotel & restaurant would gift that much food ????? There’s no loyalty at all I’ve never seen her promote that hotels food before & the amount of it !!! It would feed a family of 4 easily !! At least Simon had the decency to put his food on a plate .... she’s disgusting!
[/QUOTE
The irony of this is I just saw the owner of the Woodlands on news saying how they are struggling... 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The irony of this is I just saw the owner of the Woodlands on news saying how they are struggling... 😂
Are you serious ? So they can give out free meals to bloggers but thenmoan about tough times. There are businesses who had to close their doors, no option to go online, do takeaway etc.

Reactions: 2
I saw her sis our pounding the roads the other day. Why can’t she at least try and be healthy? Or does she think a walk a week allows her to be a gluttonous selfish arse for the remainder of it.
Disgusted the woodlands would gift her anything then make out they’re struggling just sure the fella who runs it thinks he’s all that too so I guess not surprising 🥴

Jesus she is common.....eating out of paper plates, probably too lazy to wash up. Way too much food there again....how does she fit it in after a huge feed last night too.
Seriously, she's gonna start needing some #collabs with Colonic irrigation clinics, her digestive system must be like the M50 at peak hours 😖

What a disgusting, greedy, horrible pair they are🤮 "when your so hungry, you dont plate up" you mean when your so greedy and lazy Sinead.... how could you be "so hungry" after the FREE burgers, chips, curry, chicken wings, cocktails you savaged last night😤 SUPPORT LOCAL? dont you mean bleed local already struggling businesses dry? Another 3 starters, between the 2 of them today, maincourses, and sides.... im sure theres desserts in there too. No words can describe the horrid, grabby, greed, unfortunately, Sinead dosnt know how to be ashamed🙄
She literally could have taken half that meal and run a competition for the other half. She really is some glutton.
How are these companies working with her? I'd want my meals to look attractive, but the sight of it on her table is repulsive 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Seriously, I have issues with some of what Sinead does but the comments I've seen here lately. Are people that jealous of her life or is it the covid situation but jesus...the bitterness & down right nastiness. My opinion!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously, I have issues with some of what Sinead does but the comments I've seen here lately. Are people that jealous of her life or is it the covid situation but jesus...the bitterness & down right nastiness. My opinion!!!!!!!
She is lazy with the ads , pretending to support local when taken everything for nothing off them & flogging absolute tit. She is not nice in person at all and she is greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Are you watching the same person we are? Jealous? Of Sinead??? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 9
She is lazy with the ads , pretending to support local when taken everything for nothing off them & flogging absolute tit. She is not nice in person at all and she is greedy.
Flogging tit... I disagree these are Limerick businesses that need every help during these times.she may be lazy in her work.. I'm on about the way people are talking about her work and the nastiness. There are enough bullies in this world

Reactions: 1

Jealous of what exactly? Jealous that she takes the piss when it comes to draining restaurants dry? Jealous of her thundering around Limerick, using hair and beauty establishments and then onto the next? Or maybe it's we are jealous of her style😅😅😅😅

Far from jealous, I take pride in paying my way. I may not be able eat out often, get my hair done often etc etc. However when I do, I actually do support local as I spend fecking money.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.