Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand, like not in a hateful way, but arent there guidelines as to having to declare when something is “ gifted” or a “ paid promotion” etc??? Genuinely wondering, since sinead gets alot of flack on here for getting meals, hair extensions etc for free - but she never writes that they are gifted or done in a collab..? So maybe theyre not necessarily all for free?? Am i dumb or does she just literally not declare a thing??
Genuine question, not defending or slating her im just honestly wondering😂😂😂

That's literally the issue with 90 percent of influencers. They declare f all, when it's blindingly obvious stuff is gifted etc. They do this to dodge the tax implications

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ I just looked at her stories 🙄 the mother annoys me more than Sinead, surprised she hasn’t been on Ireland am for that segment with the auld ones modelling 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Id saybshe ripped every fibre of that outfit forcing it on. Desperate gut on her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she tried on that woolly two piece even though it was clearly stated as an 8-14🙈
Her mother acts so childishly as well, there’s a pair of them in it.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe the amount of food she eats! I would have a good appetite but what she had at lunchtime I would consider a dinner so how she managed lasagne later on is unreal.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe the amount of food she eats! I would have a good appetite but what she had at lunchtime I would consider a dinner so how she managed lasagne later on is unreal.
Restaurant garlic bread and she managed to over cook it. Awful amount of food

Reactions: 3
And a whole garlic baguette!!!

Reactions: 1
Stop the parade!!!!!!! I missed her trying it on so I went back to have a look! 🙈🙈
As for the dinner she had at lunch and another dinner tonight! The two garlic baguettes were sinful!! Someone turn off the light it hurts my eyes to watch it!! If I had what she ate at lunch I may have had the garlic bread for supper not the garlic bread AND lasagne! And I’m no size 8 either!!

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ I just looked at her stories 🙄 the mother annoys me more than Sinead, surprised she hasn’t been on Ireland am for that segment with the auld ones modelling 🙄🙄
Don't give her ideas😀

I agree. I couldn't eat that much good in 1 day. My heartburn would destroy me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
HANG ON A SECOND!!!! SINEAD READS ALL THIS I'VE BEEN TOLD SO I HOPE SHE READS THIS. SHE HAS "AF" UP FOR THOSE ITEMS OF CLOTHING THAT ARE NOT FOR HER SIZE BECAUSE VIRGO BOUTIQUE ONLY GO TO A STD SIZE 16. SO WHY ON EARTH DO YOU GIVE CLOTHES TO SOMEONE WHO CLEARLY THEY DON'T FIT??? BUT HAS "AF" LINKS SO SHE CAN GET PAID. IT WAS EMBARRASSING THAT SHE STRUGGLED AND STRETCHED THE tit OUT OF THE WOOL FABRIC 2 PIECE! GETS HER MAMMY TO TRY THEM ON .. SO GETTING MAMMY TO BRING IN THE CASH FOR HER. I ACTUALLY ORDERED SOMETHING BUT WENT INTO THE WEBSITE NOT USING HER LINKS AT ALL. SHE SICKENS MY tit WITH FALSE AND MISLEADING SALES PITCHES. WHO THE duck BURNS GARLIC BREAD EVERYTIME? EVERYTIME! FILTER IS ON THE WHOLE TIME NOW TOO WHAT ARE YOU HIDING SINEAD? ALSO THE HAIR EXTENSIONS JUST CUT YOUR HAIR AND BE DONE WITH IT BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY DON'T HOW TO MAINTAIN THEM AND THEN THEY LOOK SO OBVIOUS. RANT OVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HANG ON A SECOND!!!! SINEAD READS ALL THIS I'VE BEEN TOLD SO I HOPE SHE READS THIS. SHE HAS "AF" UP FOR THOSE ITEMS OF CLOTHING THAT ARE NOT FOR HER SIZE BECAUSE VIRGO BOUTIQUE ONLY GO TO A STD SIZE 16. SO WHY ON EARTH DO YOU GIVE CLOTHES TO SOMEONE WHO CLEARLY THEY DON'T FIT??? BUT HAS "AF" LINKS SO SHE CAN GET PAID. IT WAS EMBARRASSING THAT SHE STRUGGLED AND STRETCHED THE tit OUT OF THE WOOL FABRIC 2 PIECE! GETS HER MAMMY TO TRY THEM ON .. SO GETTING MAMMY TO BRING IN THE CASH FOR HER. I ACTUALLY ORDERED SOMETHING BUT WENT INTO THE WEBSITE NOT USING HER LINKS AT ALL. SHE SICKENS MY tit WITH FALSE AND MISLEADING SALES PITCHES. WHO THE duck BURNS GARLIC BREAD EVERYTIME? EVERYTIME! FILTER IS ON THE WHOLE TIME NOW TOO WHAT ARE YOU HIDING SINEAD? ALSO THE HAIR EXTENSIONS JUST CUT YOUR HAIR AND BE DONE WITH IT BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY DON'T HOW TO MAINTAIN THEM AND THEN THEY LOOK SO OBVIOUS. RANT OVER!
I heard another shop that she works with, that only goes up to a 16. She does try ons in the dressing room and posts pics in dresses with the zip wide open at the back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I heard another shop that she works with, that only goes up to a 16. She does try ons in the dressing room and posts pics in dresses with the zip wide open at the back 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣can you imagine ordering someone she tried on thinking it’ll fit but it’s miles too small

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣can you imagine ordering someone she tried on thinking it’ll fit but it’s miles too small
I know!! She would position herself in a certain way so that you wouldn’t see the zip wide open.. they she would leave the shop with size 8/10 outfits (clearly for mama bear) 🙄 I know this for a fact

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know!! She would position herself in a certain way so that you wouldn’t see the zip wide open.. they she would leave the shop with size 8/10 outfits (clearly for mama bear) 🙄 I know this for a fact
Talk about greed and misleading people. Why does she have a following? All the curvy inspiration is fake

Reactions: 4
Talk about greed and misleading people. Why does she have a following? All the curvy inspiration is fake
💯 but I’ll give her credit, she sure knows her angles because she is a lot bigger in person. And there isn’t anything wrong with that, I actually think she’s a good looking woman! It’s the absolute greed! I’d be mortified knowingly going into a place and not leaving a penny 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.