Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!! She would position herself in a certain way so that you wouldn’t see the zip wide open.. they she would leave the shop with size 8/10 outfits (clearly for mama bear) 🙄 I know this for a fact
Go on tell us what shop!! Purely for research purposes......

Carraig Donn?
Her system might go into shock tonight with the cabbage, will her body recognise a vegetable?

Reactions: 8
Jesus I'm shocked at the gut on her in that skirt o_O. That's actually beyond disgusting to let yourself get that overweight and think it's ok. She has great legs and a pretty face but omg her stomach is massive, how does she see her toes? I had that belly years ago but I was heavily pregnant. She seriously needs to look at her health, I hope her family are taking note because she evidently isn't. If she doesn't get this important aspect of her life in order the only way is down. Diabetes and worse on the way.

Reactions: 1
She always references her lower belly as her problem
area.
Well the amount of fast food and crap food she eats won't help that problem. I get so bloated after eating crap food. I couldn't do it everyday like she does, cramps and worse would kill me.

Reactions: 2
Ya it is carraig donn. Sauntering in and out of there with bags of freebies for the mother 🙄
I also went in to Carrig donn after seeing Sinead promoting the stuff because I thought if they fitted her they would fit me but nothing in there fitted& I felt pretty tit coming out - sound Sinead .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I also went in to Carrig donn after seeing Sinead promoting the stuff because I thought if they fitted her they would fit me but nothing in there fitted& I felt pretty tit coming out - sound Sinead .
I know! People need to be made aware of this kind of carry on.. pure fraud. As far as I am aware they only go up as far as a 16. There was always something a bit fishy about her not showing the back of the outfits tbh.

Reactions: 4
LAAAADDDDDDSSSSSS WAIT FOR THIS

I nearly crashed the car today like genuinely....Was driving through her home town and she was out with mama bear walking and 1. I got the shock of my life seeing her exercise and 2. Im sorry but a heavily pregnant person wouldnt even be walking the way she was!!!! She walked so gapped literally her legs went out left and right every step and her arms were swinging over her head. Like WTF Im a bigger woman aswel and I dont walk like that!!! She actually looked like she needed help or an ambulance.!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone said it here and now I can’t in notice it! When she shows outfits she has the text box over her belly. That star grey jumper and the text box covering her stomach!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LAAAADDDDDDSSSSSS WAIT FOR THIS

I nearly crashed the car today like genuinely....Was driving through her home town and she was out with mama bear walking and 1. I got the shock of my life seeing her exercise and 2. Im sorry but a heavily pregnant person wouldnt even be walking the way she was!!!! She walked so gapped literally her legs went out left and right every step and her arms were swinging over her head. Like WTF Im a bigger woman aswel and I dont walk like that!!! She actually looked like she needed help or an ambulance.!!!
I'm howling because this is so accurate. She always walks with a wide gap and her toes pointing out like a duck. Watch next time she's posing, the toes will be pointing out left and right

Reactions: 3
Her legs in those leather trousers up close outside modelling the shoes versus inside in front of her mirror look like different legs.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.