Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two of them are actually vile. How does he put up with her but let’s be fair he’s enabling all this absolute disgusting gluttony. Vile.

Reactions: 7
She won’t see 50 at the rate she’s going 😰 She’s literally a walking heart attack waiting to happen....all that weight around her organs her heart has to be under serious pressure to pump blood and oxygen to those organs. I hope she knows a good cardiologist who gives out freebies

Reactions: 8
You never see her advertising salads or healthy eateries. So many places do lovely salads and healthy options.They are not hard to come by or to eat. She really needs to change her attitude to food, expand her palate. I changed mine years ago when I was going down a bad road food wise. I make myself eat healthily now with a takeaway on Friday( still choose the less fatty options) as a treat. I feel much better for it and I don’t mind choosing those foods over burgers and chips. Why haven’t her very slim family had a word with her? She needs to discipline herself like everyone has to🙄

Reactions: 3
They had enough chicken wings to feed about 6 people as a starter. Finnegans is about 20 mins from her house and nothing is marked gift or collab. Supporting businesses by hole.

Reactions: 4
The food!!! Although when I was over weight I ate like that too, I was extremely depressed hitting 16 stone. I ate for comfort , to make me feel better. I'm now down to 14.6 stone, still need to lose more and still eat junk now and again , but wings, burger chips , chicken curry.. be like a slurry tank if i ate all that now 😂😂💩🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was going to say it earlier but I know her through my friend who’s a relative and she’s a nasty piece of work behind the fake smile
To be a blogger I think u have t be a narcissist end of if someone owns a business and promotes it through social media fine but these bored house wives/husbands who will share what knickers they're wearing for a free bag of jellies are bud to be see u next Tuesdays no shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another gifted Sunday dinner on the way to herself and Simon. A quick little competition for people who ACTUALLY might need a nice pick me up would be so lovely wouldn’t it? Will it happen? Certainly not.

Reactions: 9
Another gifted Sunday dinner on the way to herself and Simon. A quick little competition for people who ACTUALLY might need a nice pick me up would be so lovely wouldn’t it? Will it happen? Certainly not.
Too lazy to even put it on a plate!

Reactions: 4
Jesus she is common.....eating out of paper plates, probably too lazy to wash up. Way too much food there again....how does she fit it in after a huge feed last night too.

What a disgusting, greedy, horrible pair they are🤮 "when your so hungry, you dont plate up" you mean when your so greedy and lazy Sinead.... how could you be "so hungry" after the FREE burgers, chips, curry, chicken wings, cocktails you savaged last night😤 SUPPORT LOCAL? dont you mean bleed local already struggling businesses dry? Another 3 starters, between the 2 of them today, maincourses, and sides.... im sure theres desserts in there too. No words can describe the horrid, grabby, greed, unfortunately, Sinead dosnt know how to be ashamed🙄

Reactions: 12
Jesus she is common.....eating out of paper plates, probably too lazy to wash up. Way too much food there again....how does she fit it in after a huge feed last night too.
She done that food no justice, it looks like some cheap canteen food. The least she should have done is plate it up and attempt to make it look good. The amount of food is also pure greed. More chips on the side too. Sorry but those stories have made me never bother with that sunday lunch.

What a disgusting, greedy, horrible pair they are🤮 "when your so hungry, you dont plate up" you mean when your so greedy and lazy Sinead.... how could you be "so hungry" after the FREE burgers, chips, curry, chicken wings, cocktails you savaged last night😤 SUPPORT LOCAL? dont you mean bleed local already struggling businesses dry? Another 3 starters, between the 2 of them today, maincourses, and sides.... im sure theres desserts in there too. No words can describe the horrid, grabby, greed, unfortunately, Sinead dosnt know how to be ashamed🙄
She thinks she is something and she is entitled to be this greedy

Hi Sinead, it’s DIVINE, WHOLE, YOU’RE (‘you are‘ contracted- that means shortened Sinead). I will never buy anything you endorse when you can‘t spell correctly because it tells me you are too stupid to tell if something is good or not. It also tells me you take no pride in your “work”- and I use that term loosely.

Reactions: 14
Hi Sinead, it’s DIVINE, WHOLE, YOU’RE (‘you are‘ contracted- that means shortened Sinead). I will never buy anything you endorse when you can‘t spell correctly because it tells me you are too stupid to tell if something is good or not. It also tells me you take no pride in your “work”- and I use that term loosely.
Hole 🙄 give me actual strength

Reactions: 8
Seriously! The amount of meals in the last few weeks 😔😔 like get off your arse join patrickswell meals on wheels and help deliver around your area. This woman is a mess and seriously needs a reality check on the real world! No drive, no routine, no sense!! Thick as a brick! I enjoyed her for years but now she’s really really letting herself down. She has no integrity

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.