Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf she is right though luigis do an unreal burger😅 makes me miss Limerick

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope someone from the George is reading on here. She's off to get her new hair done now, in case we are locked down. Another freebie.

Reactions: 10
I hope someone from the George is reading on here. She's off to get her new hair done now, in case we are locked down. Another freebie.
Its ridiculous, we are all meant to limit our movements...she would be a super spreader if she had it. All over Limerick eating and being pampered to her hearts content

Reactions: 4
Its ridiculous, we are all meant to limit our movements...she would be a super spreader if she had it. All over Limerick eating and being pampered to her hearts content
First one to tell us to wear a mask then, only because she’s paid to flog those €25 masks

Reactions: 6
She’s just a greedy witch. If any of ye ever have the misfortune to be in the same establishment as her... ye will hear her before ye see her 🙄

Reactions: 13
Exactly, she actually boils my blood. I don't think there is one genuinely nice quality that she possesses.
Another limerick blogger is selling the silk masks for €15

She’s just a greedy witch. If any of ye ever have the misfortune to be in the same establishment as her... ye will hear her before ye see her 🙄
That’s the truth! So loud, fake laugh and boulders through a building

Reactions: 8
She is some cow in for hours getting the works done for free on her hair . She thinks she is unreal.
Am I seeing things? She is in Vincenzo's again ? Disgusting , running from place to place this week getting the last bit and squeezing businesses . She was hours and hours in that hairdressers yesterday (all paid for ) when people are begging for appointment for roots etc

Reactions: 8
Running around limerick begging and scooping freebies before everywhere is closed
It was actually disgusting to watch. She was taking up the spot of a paying customer that they really could have done with given the impending Level 5.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand, like not in a hateful way, but arent there guidelines as to having to declare when something is “ gifted” or a “ paid promotion” etc??? Genuinely wondering, since sinead gets alot of flack on here for getting meals, hair extensions etc for free - but she never writes that they are gifted or done in a collab..? So maybe theyre not necessarily all for free?? Am i dumb or does she just literally not declare a thing??
Genuine question, not defending or slating her im just honestly wondering😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I think she gives the impression she pays for them but it's well known she doesn't put her hand in her pocket for anything.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure there is. Others may know more about that. I'm sure she said that The George "invited" her and Simon to avail of the offer on Sat night. 100 Euro for 2 with dinner. That doesn't sound like it was paid for by her.
I think they are all very disingenuous anyway, not just her alone.

Reactions: 3
does this apply to “ gifting” ?? 🤔🤔
I’d love to know if it applies to pr packages. I’ve seen a few of them say they’ve been sent xyz in PR so they don’t have to declare it and just give their opinion if they want to. The amount of PR a lot of them get is ridiculous it surely amounts to the same as gifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.