Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine giving her all that free and she shows sweet f**k all of the place. Useless isn't the word for her content

Reactions: 5
I’m at a loss for words. What in the world were they thinking giving her a freebie? In all honesty it’s just embarrassing for all parties at this stage. She has her regular spots that seem to feed her ego - no pun intended 🥴
People in Limerick would seriously want to cop on and realise no one has respect for her the way she carries on. Therefore no one would touch off the businesses she leeches off.

Not only did they give her a freebie last night with Simon, her mother was there yest too with family, did she pay? I think that was Sineads third visit there this week, all free most likely as she pays for nothing. A lot of Limerick businesses will not deal with her again. And don't start me up on the licking up she was doing with that post of the BPerfect knob and still no follow up on her stay last night. She's a disgrace, complete user.

Agree. Not everyone knows that although The George looks out into O'Connell Street in Limerick, the actual entrance is on a different street. All the little things matter if you are promoting a place. She's a dope. Probably hanging today. Rossi's or Peony Court Chinese for dinner later.
Pizza 🍕 she chose!!

I sometimes feel that both Sineadscurvystyle and facesbygrace pages are like the reverse of Triciastransformation and similar weigh loss accounts.
Instead of seeing people losing weight gradually and what they're doing to do so, we're seeing Sinead and Grace doing what it takes to put it on.
It's so easy to gain weight and hard to lose it and often we don't realise how bad our eating actually is until we start tracking. But both of those post about food so much and indulge to excess , especially Sinead, you'd think the penny would've dropped long ago.

Reactions: 6
I've clicked into a few stories over the last few months after she was mentioned here.
The make up is just crazy. The eyes and eyebrows are way too heavy. Not a good advert for a MUA. The constant 'we' she can't seem to do anything without her other half 🙄🙄🙄
I completely agree... The girls 'qualified' in make up..? The brows are so sluggish and blocky. Completely unnatural. And the liners chunky af. I'm sorry but there's no need for brows like that. I'm blonde and my brows are tinted brown and even with a pencil they look natural and feathered. I can't get over the fact lou takes bookings when she can't master her own face.

Reactions: 3
Hungover. To. duck. She's too quiet all day. We should all message the George saying we are waiting to see how fab the hotel and restaurant is from Sinead the Leech (who wasn't actually bothered to show us anything bar the bed, her burnt arm and her steak dinner. What starter and dessert did they have? Any nice views of Limerick? Details of how it's twinned with The Savoy Hotel around the corner?

I could have nailed that fab freebie. I would have loved to have that night away with my husband.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Commented on her bPerfect post.. would you believe I’m blocked. Blocked by Limericks finest beggar.. the shame 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bperfect is her bread and butter . She can't lose them or she will lose Ads, fake tan , makeup etc .. I also remember a time she raved about Madison makeup and was BA ..id say she would say " who" if you asked about them now..

I actually feel bad for The George Hotel if 'THAT' is all they're getting for their 'collab'!!! It looks like they've been feeding her family & friends for a week & we get a blink-and-you-miss-it shot of her room, and the standard overdone steak dinner shot 🙈

No walk-in entrance shot, no reception desk, no tour of hotel- absolute shambles. As I posted earlier, whoever organised that collab needs a serious talking to.

Reactions: 10
I've never bought any of their products. Or anything Sinead has promoted which makes me wonder why I followed her at all. I know what I like and what suits me so she doesn't sway me, I'm 9 1/2 stone and older and her hauls don't inspire me. I think i found her amusing until I saw how beggy and bitchy she is. Plus I don't like the mother, weird a 60 (?) yr old woman has her own insta account and loves the overflow attention Sinead tags her on. I can see Mama saying "don't you know who I am, my daughter is a "famous influencer !"

Reactions: 9
Bperfect is her bread and butter . She can't lose them or she will lose Ads, fake tan , makeup etc .. I also remember a time she raved about Madison makeup and was BA ..id say she would say " who" if you asked about them now..
Only realised now that Brendan from Bperfect is part of the Voduz hair brand too 🙄

Reactions: 2
What a waste of time for The George. We don't need to see you eating AGAIN. Any influencer worth their weight ( and hers is sizeable). Would have shown the fact the hotel actually looks out onto 2 streets. They would have shown the floor to ceiling glass at the front. Taken a video going up the escalator, shown the little touches left in the room. Recommend chefs specials on the menu. A pic or two of the view from the restaurant. All of that would have taken 15 mins total. Its greed and laziness and it's a disgusting quality to have

Reactions: 8
Another collab with Nevils shoes. Me and my family used to shop there a lot haven’t been inside since her first collab.
Met one of the girls that work there and told her the reason why and she said it was the owner’s decision.

Into the chipper again . Lads how is her health not more affected
When she is paying it’s the cheapest bag of chips in town but when it’s a collab it’s the biggest steak on the menu.

Another collab with Nevils shoes. Me and my family used to shop there a lot haven’t been inside since her first collab.
Met one of the girls that work there and told her the reason why and she said it was the owner’s decision.
The word collab used on one story but no #Ad #Collab . I will never spend a cent in there again.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.