Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louloubelle.... I'm dead...over and out 🤣🤣 went in for a snoop and omg!! Make up is definitely her best friend

Is there a thread about emma Costello? Limerick make up artist. Anyone know her. She comes across as a nice girl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Louloubelle.... I'm dead...over and out 🤣🤣 went in for a snoop and omg!! Make up is definitely her best friend

Is there a thread about emma Costello? Limerick make up artist. Anyone know her. She comes across as a nice girl
What is that louloubelle shiteing on about? What bit her arm? The stories are endless 🙄😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is that louloubelle shiteing on about? What bit her arm? The stories are endless 🙄😴😴😴
Think she was out for her power walk Monday and got bit by something 😂 but she was making a big deal about it getting creams for it 🤦 wonder where in limerick is she from ?

Reactions: 2
Her brows in the car are horrendous . One completely different to the other. I know brows are sisters not twins but Jesus

Sinead sharing Pippa's collaboration with Lucy Nagle - is it in the hope of her post being reshared showing the support and maybe pick up some followers? Because Pippa's range is definitely not size inclusive! I don't know why a plus size blogger would support a range they can't wear!
Did she not give out about the jeans before when pippa had a pop up shop in Limerick? She couldn’t get a pair to fit her.

Reactions: 4
She’s raised very little money for the 10km considering the following she has.

Reactions: 5
The way she is going on over her leg she is setting it up for " due to medical advice I must drop out " or else " I can only do 2k of the 10k because of my leg and would cause further injury " . Why does she bother doing these things when she knows she won't be half arsed . Is it for page engagement ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d bet my own leg that shes not going to do it. Its like when you plant the seed by coughing/sniffing in work when you know you are going to call in sick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funkzilla89 said:
Think she was out for her power walk Monday and got bit by something 😂 but she was making a big deal about it getting creams for it 🤦 wonder where in limerick is she from ?
Pretty sure she's from out the corbally side of town

Reactions: 1
Do bloggers pay for anything? Facials, clothes haul - I’d love to be getting their post 🙄

Reactions: 4
After the calamity of the Cook walk last year where she turned up late and hungover, people aren't interested in sponsoring her. We ain't fools. I too can see her pulling out.

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I thought Funkzilla89 was talking about Loulou. She is from out by Corbally.

Sinead is out by the Crescent side alright.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.