Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her snap up of 4 years ago. It doesn’t even look like the same girl 🙈🙈
Better or worse? Looks so different, I only came across her cos Sinead reposted something she put up, I think Sinead is singing at her wedding , not sure if she's an actual qualified make up artist tho 😂 those eyebrows can talk 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Better or worse? Looks so different, I only came across her cos Sinead reposted something she put up, I think Sinead is singing at her wedding , not sure if she's an actual qualified make up artist tho 😂 those eyebrows can talk 😂😂
It just shows how much weight she has put on in the 4 years! STEP AWAY FROM SWEET KING, I REPEAT STEP AWAY!!!!!!

Did she say they raised €5k in the raffle for the sweets on her page alone and they are donating €1k to the direct provision centre?! Or was the €5k for all the different influencer raffles pooled together and her charity is getting a €1k cut of it? Tell me they didn’t do a charity raffle and keep 80% of the ticket sales!

Reactions: 1
Did she say they raised €5k in the raffle for the sweets on her page alone and they are donating €1k to the direct provision centre?! Or was the €5k for all the different influencer raffles pooled together and her charity is getting a €1k cut of it? Tell me they didn’t do a charity raffle and keep 80% of the ticket sales!
5k between them all but only influencers I knew was sinead and twins and me. Who where the other 3?

Her stories go on forever 🤦🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE
Sweet honey divine jesus..the stories about wedding dress shopping 🙊 is she actually a make up artist? If so does she ever work.. I hope shes not doing her own makeup for her wedding. Its horrendous 😣

• Haha
The excuses for the 10k starting already
Every time she does some exercise or something a bit strenuous, her back gets hurt, or her leg, or her ankle. Come on, that shouldn’t be happening to someone in their mid thirties.

Reactions: 3
The excuses for the 10k starting already
Yup, was only thinking that earlier- as the week goes on I'm expecting a ramp-up of the pain, followed by a Friday "doctor's orders" post whereby she won't be "allowed" to run.
And I'm sorry, but if you're genuinely injured would you not got for a physio over a thai massage?? 🙈

Maybe physios only take cash, not collabs 🙄

Reactions: 5
Every time she does some exercise or something a bit strenuous, her back gets hurt, or her leg, or her ankle. Come on, that shouldn’t be happening to someone in their mid thirties.
I am in my 30s and have a bad back so I get where she is coming from. Certain things aggravate it. A gentle walk and a hot shower ease it plus a dose of melfan.

Sinead sharing Pippa's collaboration with Lucy Nagle - is it in the hope of her post being reshared showing the support and maybe pick up some followers? Because Pippa's range is definitely not size inclusive! I don't know why a plus size blogger would support a range they can't wear!

Reactions: 7
That Sinead one is a complete headcase. Mad. I don’t know why anyone with any cop on follows her. Sharing pippa then when it’s not at all related to her own content just shows you how thirsty she is. I suppose now that she can’t pillage money off the curvy ones for events she’s trying to get some shares from boring pippa

She looks so different in the singing vids where she can’t “ know her angles” and somebody else records

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.