Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Appalled that Smyths have announced they won't he doing their usual Christmas shopping event which a lot of ordinary paying customers wait and rely on every year for Santa shopping but they'll happily send out a gift card to Beggy herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She's on the wine now. And the 10k run/walk is tomorrow. But 'tis grand cos most of the last story was all about her interview :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Beyond disgusted at that smyths voucher. Families will struggle coming up to Christmas more than they ever could have imagined this year and that lady doesn’t even have any kids. Ridiculous Smyths throwing out vouchers like that and scrapping their usual pre Christmas voucher promo that I know for a fact lots of families rely on. I’m hoping she does the right thing and either do a giveaway or donate it to a very worthy cause around limerick and trust me there a lot. The greediest of it all just sickens me. But I guess that’s just a whole culture thing now. Shocking.

Reactions: 11
She never said how much the voucher was worth but she’s donating €100 worth of toys to charity out of it. It was obviously a lot more than that cos otherwise she wouldn’t give it. Would turn me right off smyths. There was plenty of others that voucher would have benefited rather than her.

Reactions: 8
The last voucher was €500.
Smyths need to get a serious competitor if they think giving €500 vouchers to “influencers” out weighs donations to charity etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She never said how much the voucher was worth but she’s donating €100 worth of toys to charity out of it. It was obviously a lot more than that cos otherwise she wouldn’t give it. Would turn me right off smyths. There was plenty of others that voucher would have benefited rather than her.
€500 which is crazy

Reactions: 2
Dollydowsie is at the hotel sinead was gifted last weekend and omg the difference in the content.

Reactions: 5
Yes she seems lovely, I love her content and she tries hard to show things rather than just take what she can.
I think she’s one of the more real bloggers and she’s the type that you wouldn’t mind getting freebies cause she will tell you the truth a bit like mylittlebabog I love her too no falseness about them and the daily dish

Reactions: 1
Why oh why would you get so drunk the night before your nieces Communion 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She loves showing off the free bras. Surprised the dress covered it. Did she actually pay for anything she has on. She’s some dose.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.