Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinéad lives out in Raheen and from Patrickswell originally.
Has anyone tried the Oh My Glam makeup? It's come out of nowhere it seems, I'm put off it by their brand ambassadors 🙄

Reactions: 4
Has anyone tried the Oh My Glam makeup? It's come out of nowhere it seems, I'm put off it by their brand ambassadors 🙄
I got it, when they were promoting them first I got the set of eye shadow/3 Mini lip gloss and the rose kinda highlighter. All came in a lovely bag, I paid 33 euro at the time. , i wouldn't say it's the best make up, it could be better. Now saying that, I don't wear make up often , I only wear it when going out , I only used it about twice. I wouldn't buy it again

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I got it, when they were promoting them first I got the set of eye shadow/3 Mini lip gloss and the rose kinda highlighter. All came in a lovely bag, I paid 33 euro at the time. , i wouldn't say it's the best make up, it could be better. Now saying that, I don't wear make up often , I only wear it when going out , I only used it about twice. I wouldn't buy it again

Thanks @Funkzilla89 ...Thats what I thought

Reactions: 1
Its a ball of shite. Chalky talc filled rubbish. I fell for the hype. I'm a makeup artist do im used to using tried and tested. I fell for Laura Broderick recommended it. Its honestly so bad. The lip stuff is nice though.

Boots Ireland sent some haul. Like these influencers need all that stuff seriously!! I'm just appalled.

I’m fuming with Smyths sending her a gift card. There are struggling families who will be under so much pressure to have Santa visit this year and Smyths think it’s appropriate to send influencers gift cards. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She is a disgrace talking about wanting to be black etc. Has she any smarts or cop on at all in this day and age......🙄

Reactions: 9
Her mothers toes.. am wtf?? 🙈 I say she gets her self absorbed personality from the mother she seems to think she is some sort of celeb. Yes I’m sure Brendan wants you and your gammy toes as brand ambassador. Although nothing would surprise me at this stage with brands.

I’m fuming with Smyths sending her a gift card. There are struggling families who will be under so much pressure to have Santa visit this year and Smyths think it’s appropriate to send influencers gift cards. 😡
Sent her one last year too, she made a big show of bringing her nieces in and calling herself the best aunty in the world for getting them all the toys 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Her mothers toes.. am wtf?? 🙈 I say she gets her self absorbed personality from the mother she seems to think she is some sort of celeb. Yes I’m sure Brendan wants you and your gammy toes as brand ambassador. Although nothing would surprise me at this stage with brands.
Not really fair. I’ve seen lots of older women with feet like this, it’s from the style of shoes years ago. I think her mother seems sweet 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Can't stand Sinead but her mother is genuinely a lovely woman. As are her sisters. Sinead is just a spoilt brat who never grew up.

Reactions: 5
They are both doses. Sinead is a snake would do anything for a freebie. She would probably sell rose 🤣

Have heard her mother really thinks she is the bees knees. Who knows 🤷‍♀️
Her mother is as bad. Expects freebies, walks around thinking people should know who she is.
I’ve heard her sisters are lovely though. Her sisters kinda look alike and have the same build too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.