Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seeing that Conor Ryan has a competition with this hotel too. So there ya have it folks they’ll have anyone no matter how much of a scum bag they are as long as they promote the shite outa it
Yup, makes you wonder what type of clientele they're trying to attract. I certainly wouldn't be going anywhere she'd be, or where I'm likely to meet her, or anyone like her.
Sad though, goes to show how desperate our hospitality industry is, if they're relying on the likes of her to do tit reviews for them.

Reactions: 2
I nearly feel sorry for her. She is clinging onto that relationship for dear life and you can just see the chemistry is gone. He looks like someone just going through the motions of it fizzling out.

Reactions: 3
I nearly feel sorry for her. She is clinging onto that relationship for dear life and you can just see the chemistry is gone. He looks like someone just going through the motions of it fizzling out.
He reminds me of myself when I started falling out of love with him. Everything he did would annoy me I couldn’t even find it in me to laugh at his jokes anymore

Reactions: 5
It was such a forced weekend . Her constant" wahyyy" to Simon down the phone who seemed more interested in anything but herself. Shoving the camera on him asleep, uncalled for tbh. She is so loud and brash shouting at the chefs to burn her steak and on camera. Shouting singing in the car . Shouting on the horse . Im guessing she associates being loud AF as having an unreal time

Reactions: 8
He never seems happy with her does he?He doesn’t seem to be very nice to her either, no kind words or pet names or hugs or kisses. My other half would be a typical man but he has pet names for me and has no problem holding my hand in public. Obviously I don’t know Simon but from what I’ve seen of him over the years on her Instagram, he doesn’t strike me as a prize catch. In fact, I get a rough vibe off him. Has he had more tattoos done as well?

Reactions: 3
He reminds me of myself when I started falling out of love with him. Everything he did would annoy me I couldn’t even find it in me to laugh at his jokes anymore
Sorry I might have read this wrong but “falling out of love with him” were u with Simon ? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The greediest yolk with those non stop sweet king deliveries. She only had a " sample "10kg bag recently on top of all the other "sample" bags . Imagine that lazy lump working a 9-5 . You'd never see it

Reactions: 5
He never seems happy with her does he?He doesn’t seem to be very nice to her either, no kind words or pet names or hugs or kisses. My other half would be a typical man but he has pet names for me and has no problem holding my hand in public. Obviously I don’t know Simon but from what I’ve seen of him over the years on her Instagram, he doesn’t strike me as a prize catch. In fact, I get a rough vibe off him. Has he had more tattoos done as well?
He has been like this since they started going out. I dont know why they bother. He looks like a right grumpy ole mule!

Ohh ok 🙈 I thought Simon lol sorry about that 😂
Yeah i did too they way it came across 😅😅

I see Sinead met that other eejit patrick mungovan above in Westport too. 😂😂 Any thread on him? I can't find any? I don't even know why he has so many followers , he does nothing really. They own quilty cottages and rent them out in the summer. He was up for some award at the gossies I think a few years ago. Anyone really know him here?

Her friend louloubelle needs a bigger following 😂😂 #dose
omg did you see the wedding dress story 😂😳

I see Sinead met that other eejit patrick mungovan above in Westport too. 😂😂 Any thread on him? I can't find any? I don't even know why he has so many followers , he does nothing really. They own quilty cottages and rent them out in the summer. He was up for some award at the gossies I think a few years ago. Anyone really know him here?
He grew his page under the false pretences of it being a mental health awareness page because he lost a family member. He was up every bloggers hole to grow his following & then used his page like the rest

• Wow
Reactions: 1
omg did you see the wedding dress story 😂😳

He grew his page under the false pretences of it being a mental health awareness page because he lost a family member. He was up every bloggers hole to grow his following & then used his page like the rest
I saw him saying he was taking a break from insta because someone was messaging told him to get over the death of his twin brother. If that happened it's awful. No one would just get over a death like that. But I had an awful feeling he was jumping on the bandwagon of all the other bloggers saying they were bullied. He put this up the time the rest of them were getting "trolled" I just don't really get him at all? I remember when his brother was missing, saw it on the news, very sad. But it really looks like he was using it the last few months with all the pics of the two of them he puts up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.