Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something really just doesn’t add up for Sinéad the last week or two. She is always on over Xmas it’s not like she takes Christmas ‘off’ Instagram. Then she comes on with that stupid grin saying oh some bug.

Reactions: 4
Something really just doesn’t add up for Sinéad the last week or two. She is always on over Xmas it’s not like she takes Christmas ‘off’ Instagram. Then she comes on with that stupid grin saying oh some bug.
I don’t buy the big thing either, had she a big we’d have been subject to instagrams from the bed.

Morning sickness bug 👀
For her sake I hope not! You’re recommended to wait at least 12-18 months after a section to try again. Plus hers took an age to heal so she’s be in a bad way the whole pregnancy 😬

Reactions: 8
For her sake I hope not! You’re recommended to wait at least 12-18 months after a section to try again. Plus hers took an age to heal so she’s be in a bad way the whole pregnancy 😬
She would hardly be flying to Oz if early pregnant? Oh wait🤔 its Sinead, Sinead does what selfish Sinead pleases.....

Reactions: 6
I already feel pity for the passengers who will have HER inflicted on them up in the air and can't get away from her roaring and cackling. Dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder what date shes flying? I know someone also flying in Feb to Oz and he's head will definitely be wrecked if he has to listen to a screaming baby 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Design team yeah right.. take off tag and add the letter V.. thats.some design team.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine inflicting that journey on a baby🙈
Babys are easy to travel with tbf , lots do it . Much easier than toddlers . Perth isnt actually too bad , we flew there when mine were very small. Its not as bad as Sydney as its only about a 5hr flight from Asia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.