Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, the shops & Businesses with all the props don’t open until tomorrow & also hair & makeup for the mushroom head so there’ll be no reel of shite annnouncing anything until tomorrow. She’s currently at home thawing out her red nose from all the snow & icing her black eye from Nidge.

Like if someone was sick god forbidden all harm she'd be on for the sympathy vote..sorry to say. SO what do we think it is?

1. Slimon has left
2. She's on a bad comedown from last night
3. She has a hangover
4. Slimon didn't propose so she is like a lunatic.
5. They had a huge fight and there's a tennis ball incident IYKYK 😉😉
6. Went partying last night in some randoms house and still trying to work out what part of Limerick she woke up in 🤣🤣🤣

Has to be one of these my friends
All of the above 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like if someone was sick god forbidden all harm she'd be on for the sympathy vote..sorry to say. SO what do we think it is?

1. Slimon has left
2. She's on a bad comedown from last night
3. She has a hangover
4. Slimon didn't propose so she is like a lunatic.
5. They had a huge fight and there's a tennis ball incident IYKYK 😉😉
6. Went partying last night in some randoms house and still trying to work out what part of Limerick she woke up in 🤣🤣🤣

Has to be one of these my friends

Unless the young lad is sick again? (I hope not) but it wouldn't explain why she'd have been trying to upload a reel

Reactions: 1
She shared Trisha transformations video of her in Australia in the Vacious swimsuit. I don’t follow this Trisha one and don’t know anything about her but the swimsuit is horrendous her stomach is swaying at her knees in it. Is hers a weight loss page?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She shared Trisha transformations video of her in Australia in the Vacious swimsuit. I don’t follow this Trisha one and don’t know anything about her but the swimsuit is horrendous her stomach is swaying at her knees in it. Is hers a weight loss page?
It was a weight loss page a million years ago until she became an Instahun! But don’t remind her how she grew her audience or she’ll call you a troll! Come join us on her thread!

It was a weight loss page a million years ago until she became an Instahun! But don’t remind her how she grew her audience or she’ll call you a troll! Come join us on her thread!
Where can I find her page ?

Reactions: 1
i’ve no personal dealings with dobs whatsoever but rose her sisters and nieces would all walk over you and fight on their backs to get something for nothing so not majorly surprised if neady has tried to pull two insurance scams for cars

Nasty bug, ya right. Nasty lot of ❄ more like. She was out all over Xmas ffs. She was out Xmas Eve with the mother and sister etc but no Dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah lads .......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Disappointed to say the least...she could have at least embellished some sort of story for our entertainment. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and no ring 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently it's her friends 3rd anniversary and she has nothing up. Natalie. I only know this cos I have a friend that was friends with Natalie and they had her anniversary post up 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Apparently it's her friends 3rd anniversary and she has nothing up. Natalie. I only know this cos I have a friend that was friends with Natalie and they had her anniversary post up 😔

She will post something after reading on here no doubt. Sinead only cares about Sinead so no surprise there. Selfish witch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.