Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He only turned 6 months a few days ago, he’s not likely to be eating a whole lot yet unless she weaned early
You can Introduce allot at this age of weaning.
. Im sure even peony Court would have an option for the poor little fella 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Int
You can Introduce allot at this age of weaning.
. Im sure even peony Court would have an option for the poor little fella 😕
Introduce yeah, doesn’t mean he’ll be eating much of it. Would never get a “baby bowl” in restaurants, normally loaded in salt.

Reactions: 1
Just coming on to day the same, she was able to visit him while he was in hospital and then he got home, nd back in hospital again, but it's not 3 weeks, and visiting restrictions only came in to effect this week, and how I know is I had a family member in there last week and had no problem visiting them.
It depends on what ward he is on and the ward manager . I had a close relative in there on numerous occasions last year. Some wards only let 1 nominated visitor other wards were more flexible .

Didn’t she have him on her stories saying solids? Maybe it was too much hassle to her to keep going

Reactions: 5
She’ll be on about the Ella’s full time waiting for a collab then!!
she hasn’t the brains to boil a spud or a turnip the poor child will be on the jars forever

Reactions: 7
I see on the Suzanne Burke thread there’s a new call out page, does anyone know what it is?
One of the ladies on Sarah Burps and another thread was saying she was going to set up a call out page over Christmas @brandambassador ....maybe its this page must go see on the other threads if she has set it up.

To keep in on old neady ...has she mentioned anything about the new jeep that poster saw in her driveway?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One of the ladies on Sarah Burps and another thread was saying she was going to set up a call out page over Christmas @brandambassador ....maybe its this page must go see on the other threads if she has set it up.

To keep in on old neady ...has she mentioned anything about the new jeep that poster saw in her driveway?
No mention of the jeep at all which in itself is weird as I know if I had my car stolen I'd be moaning non stop about how much I need a car

Hoping the new calliut page is true and we find it

Reactions: 9
Imagine doing a collab and saying the chairs are fab and all we can see are her smelly toes and no chair !! The mind baffles ....

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Sinead's curvy style # maybe the ring was in the car with jcups seat. By the end of 2023 she won't be able to see her feet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine doing a collab and saying the chairs are fab and all we can see are her smelly toes and no chair !! The mind baffles ....
I know I don’t want to see my own feet most the time let alone her hooves

• Haha
Absolutely sick now GHD sending her the new tool. I’ve been a huge fan for years and about to upgrade my straightener, i won’t be supporting GHD..

Reactions: 9
Absolutely sick now GHD sending her the new tool. I’ve been a huge fan for years and about to upgrade my straightener, i won’t be supporting GHD..
As a brand ambassador for Voduz how can she come on and rave about the GHD?! No loyalty or if it’s a gift she doesn’t have to?

Reactions: 10
Hurry up and walk Jcup my love because that lump won’t know what hit her when he does. Hair dressing with a quiet baby beside you??? Enjoy it while you can 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.